Chapter 41 (Queens invitaion and Heroes Diaries)

Evan POV:

The duo finally ate..... Or in this case, licked the Mana balls completely.

I was reading another book about magic, though I did gain its skill (which was called shock) reading it sometimes can enhance all my magic spells, the shock spell gives minor lightning damage with a small chance to paralyze.

I looked at the bed and Helputt and Nezha are still playing with the babies...... Hard to believe that they were born like an hour ago.

.........

After a little while, The babies were tired and curled up into a ball on the bed, hid their face with their tail and started purring slowly.

Helputt and Nezha also nodded and stood up from the bed.

[Evan, Where did you find them? I don't even know what their kind is.] (Nezha)

I can see a small worry in her eyes.

[Don't worry, I didn't steal them. I found them buried in the ground. According to Jeff, faith and hope were cursed and because of it, they couldn't hatch. But for some reason, my presence broke the curse and they hatched.] (Me)

They both thought carefully.

[Do you think it's the work of the cultists?] (Helputt)

I shook my head.

[I don't think that the cultist group is ten thousand years old] (Me)

[What?] (Nezha)

[These guys have been trapped in the eggs for more than 10,000 years. I don't think the cultists have that much big of a history.] (Me)

Helputt clenched his fists.

[Alright, we don't want to wake them up so it's better if you go back to your room. I'll take care of Faith and Hope's needs.] (Me)

They both nodded reluctantly and left my room quietly.

The sun was on the horizon and it would become night time soon.

Yea, That's Right! I can see the sun because I finally installed windows.

I looked at Faith and Hope, They were using their tails as blankets and sleeping soundlessly.

.......cute.

I quietly left the room and went to find Emma.

Fortunately, she was in her room.

[Hey Emma, did you know that I have babies now?] (Me)

[Congratulations, Master Evan.] (Emma)

[Can you take care of my babies every time I go out?] (Me)

[Of course.] (Emma)

[Great cuz I'm about to go out right now.] (Me)

Just in case, I conjured up some weak Mana balls and gave them to her while instructing her seriously to not give them to Tania and only to the Babies.

After upgrading my Mana balls they can exist indefinitely now, so that's good in situations like these.

When I went outside, the sun had already set, there was still a red light coming from the sun, piercing the horizon. And I saw Liza coming here on a horse.

For some reason Liza really liked my house, so she stays here now. She always comes here the second it turns dark.

[Ah, Hello Evan. Going out again?] (Liza)

[Of course, Like always.] (Me)

Her mood has also made a U-turn after living here since she always smiles now instead of her old emotionless face.