Chapter 70 (Expenses)

Evan POV:

Okay Evan, Calm down. Doing things one step at a time is the right way.

Evan: Alright, Aisha, how much money do you have on hand right now?

Aisha: 32 gold coins and some silvers.

Walter: How do you have that much?

Aisha: The king gifted me 20, then I got more from killing the Eye of Cthulu and from the chest. How much do you have Evan?

Evan: I Have 86 Gold Coins and some silvers.

Aisha: Dam! How do you have that much?

Evan: I Do Shit, Aisha! I wake up in the Morning and do Shit, Unlike Your Lazy ass.

Walter: Then the problem is solved right? you both join together the money and I get revived.

Evan: Not quite. I still need some money for my Family, 50 Gold is all I can give.

Aisha: 32 + 50 = 82 We're only missing like 20 gold coins.

Walter: What's the fastest way to get 20 gold coins?

Evan: Selling things, Chests, killing Bosses.

Aisha: Eye of Cthulu is the easiest and gives tons of stuff. Killing four of them should be enough.

Evan: It would, but we need like 20 lenses for that and also either a Demon Altar or a Crimson Altar. Finding one right now is quite dangerous.

Aisha: True, True... So we need to sell stuff?

Evan: Yea, Health Potions are sold for like 50 silver to these people so that's one way.

Aisha: Wait, What!?! Why!?!

Evan: Cuz "they" don't know how to make them.

Aisha: Oh.

Evan: Aisha, I'll leave that to you. By the way, do you know where Lucy, Oswald, and Daisy is?

My best bet to find where they're keeping the prince would be Daisy.

Aisha: Oh Yea, They're all here in the Castle. The air was heavy around them so I didn't talk with them.

I pumped my fist in the air.

Evan: Alright, I'll be coming over.

Aisha: I'll tell Chara about you. I need the materials to make the Potions so I'm going out.

Evan: Why the hell do you not have bottles, slimes and some mushrooms. Actually, don't tell me, I already know.

Aisha: Teehee.

Evan: Walter, stay with her so she doesn't slack.

Walter: You don't need to tell me twice.

With everything settled, I quickly made my way towards the towering Castle.

Through Aisha's words, I know that King and Queen are quite troubled by the fact that their own son is with the Cultists. If I can talk with Daisy then I might be able to talk with the prince to get some Intel and deal some Obligatory Torture. Lucy and Oswald are also there so I can relay them my plans and get stuff done.

I breathed a sigh of relief as everything railed back on track.

When I reached the Castle entrance, Chara the maid was waiting for me with Aisha.