Chapter: 7 (Adventurer's Guild)

*Evan POV*

[This is gonna be a long day.] (Me)

I mumbled as I went outside.

Now then, what should I do now?

I had 2 gold coins and 39 silver.
{Author note: 1 platinum coin= 100 gold coins, 1 gold coin= 100 silver coins, 1 silver= 100 copper coins.}

I can go to the library or the adventurers guild.

I need Equipment right now, No way in hell am I showing everyone that I use a Zombie's hand as my main melee weapon, let's not forget about the fact that I have wooden weapons along with no armor.

I started walking with no destination in mind until a man in iron armor walked past me and I suddenly thought.

Wait there must be an armory shop nearby, right?

[Excuse me! The guy in the iron armor!] (Me)

He was a bit surprised and looked back at me cautiously.

[You see, I'm new to this kingdom and I just wanted to know if there is a place where I can buy armor like you?] (Me)

He looked at me weirdly for a second.

[You can get armors and weaponry from the adventurer guild.] (Guy in armor)

[Okay, thanks for the info!] (Me)

With the new info, I hurried my way to the adventurer guild. Looks like my first destination is going to be that.

*A few minutes later*

I saw a giant building, well compared to the other buildings it was giant. 

It had 5 floors and was made of wood and bricks. There was also a 3-floor tall building right beside, also made of wood and bricks. The 3 stories tall building had a sign with a sword and shield drawn on it and the 5 stories tall building had a picture of a stack of books on its sign.

I'm gonna bet the sword and shield means the adventurers guild.

I went inside and it was surprisingly empty. There was a board pinned with papers on one corner and stairs leading up and down to the basement in another corner. There is also a counter occupied by a single woman in her 20's. 

Let's see, big breasts, red hair that was up till her shoulder, A mature face with sharp eyes like she's been through countless battles. She wore a blue uniform and she also had 2 small black horns on her forehead with Amber colored eyes.

She looked at me before smiling a bit, ridding of the Don't talk to me, atmosphere she had held up. 

[Welcome to the adventurer guild. It's rare to see a Demihuman like you around here] (Lady with horns)

[Hello!] (Me)

 I walked up to the counter and went straight for the bullet.

[I wanted to know what the adventurer guild actually is?] (Me)

She looked at me confused.

[Have you been living under a rock?] (Lady with Horns)

Why does everyone make that face when I ask them that?

{Author note: BECAUSE FANTASY WORLD MEAN ADVENTURER GUILD YOU DINGUS.}

[Something like that...] (Me)

I said as I tried to defend myself.

Her confused look changed to a more understanding one.

[Well It's mainly about doing missions specified on that board over there.] (Lady with Horns)