Chapter 54 (Aisha Langford)

Luna POV:

WHAT THE HELL!!!

Why is Tifa Joining Us?

[Why is She coming with us?] (Me)

[........Cuz We're friends?] (Evan)

I Call Bullshit On That!

She wants to Take away Evan Doesn't She!?!

[I hope you Excuse me, Evan is really my only friend and hanging out with him is actually a lot of Fun.] (Tifa)

[Yes! Papa is Amazing!] (Faith)

Evan got embarrassed and this is the first time too, in a while.

[Okay Let's stop that, im not good with Compliments. Let's think more about the seating arrangements. Since I don't know how to ride a horse, I'm gonna be the passenger.] (Evan)

[I kn-] (Tifa)

[I know how to ride a Horse!] (Me)

Hehehe, you think I'll let you Win? I won't allow you to do anything WHILE I'M AROUND!!!

*A Few Minutes Later*

Im Holding the Horses Reigns with Faith in front of me and Hope Behind me, holding onto me as hard as she could. On the other horse, Tifa is holding the Reigns with Evan behind her, holding her close to himself so he doesn't fall off.

WHAT THE HELL!!!

WHY DID THE SEATING ARRANGEMENTS GO THIS WAY!?!?!!

Evan POV:

Why is Luna looking at me as if she would kill me?

Is it because I placed both Faith and Hope with her?

But she was the one who wanted to be a Mama!!

WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO!!!!

*A Few Hours Later*

Whew! We're Almost here. I can see Ethrela-whatever-thien kingdom from here.

{Author Note: IT'S ETHALETHIEN!}

That Kingdom is Pretty Damn Huge!

Unlike Balathien, where you could walk from one edge to the other in less than 30 minutes (Provided, there's no building) This Place is Friggen Huge! There are walls like before in Balathien, but here they're around 40 Meter's long. That's like two normal houses stacked on each other. And the walls look Long as Hell from here, im guessing they're about 8~10 Km.

There's Also a huge Castle in the middle. Balathien's one looked like any normal Medival type castle. But, this Kingdom's look like the Flippen Disney land Castle! ONLY WAYYY BIGGER!!

{Author Note: For those wondering,