Chapter 83 (A dash of Seduction)

Evan POV

[Looks like, somebody is gonna have a bad time.] (Me)

[Wind Blade!] (Terra)

Terra swung the bloody cleaver horizontally and an invisible force traveled far pushing back the Eater of souls while giving out surprisingly low damage but to all of them.

-15
-14
-30

I quickly built up a 100 Mana ball wall behind both of us to protect the faeries.

Mana management is something I'll have to look after now. it takes around 3~5 seconds for my mana to regen completely but that's only if I'm standing still which doesn't happen normally and would take about 8~10 seconds while walking/running and that's only when I had 200 mana. Mana also starts regenerating after a delay of 1 or 2 seconds after I use it. 

With all things considered it would take about 20~30 seconds to regenerate my mana completely after using it fully now, so I have to be really careful.

I took out the Musket I had just obtained from the Orb and started shooting a couple of the eaters that were near. Musket deals out tons of damage at the cost of speed. but it's also not that much, it takes half a second or one second to reload before I can shoot again, Musket is strong enough to kill them all in two shots so I'm not gonna bother shooting them twice but rather shooting them all once so Terra kill the other. With that said there's something i want to do first.

I shot 3 that were near me with my musket to reduce their health and immediately equipped only the revolver. I placed my left hand over my right hand which was holding the revolver.

[It's High Noon.] (Me)

And shot the three Eaters in quick succession.

Please give me a skill. Please Give Me A Skill!

Skill Unlocked: Multi-Shot.

MY ULTIMATE IS READY!!!

{Author Note: For those that don't know, this is an Overwatch reference.}

By the way, I never really considered it, but these guns also reload automatically. Kinda like that Doom game where you don't need to reload any gun and as long as you have ammo, you're good.

That reminds me, the Only gun that you actually have to reload in the game is the double-barreled shotgun. Which is the better version of my boomstick shotgun.....

Wait a minute.....

{Author Note: I'm having a feeling that Evan is about to learn something really overpowered accidently.}

Boomstick uses musket balls as ammo... Mana ball is also like musket balls...

Musket ball = Ammo
Mana Ball = Also Ammo (For magic spells)

=> Musket Balls = Mana Balls

Then that means...

{Author Note: I knew it. He got something OP.}

[Evan! What're you doing standing there like an idiot, Come On! Help me!] (Terra)

Terra jumped up and slashed The eater of souls I had shot before with my musket.

I removed my goggles and wore my black Aviators instead. I keep those everywhere just to make my epic moment, more epic.

Terra looked back towards me and was surprised.

[Uhhh, Evan, What are you doing?] (Terra)

[It's time to Kick ass and chew gum........] (Me)

I placed my Musket back into my inventory and used a 100 Mp Mana ball with the Water Shower spell and swung it.