Chapter 47 (Kingdom's Burden)

Evan POV:

The second warning was here and we still have to come up with a strategy.

I Grappled down to the Queens again, and Tifa was also here too now.

[Wow. I never thought you could use your magic like that.] (Tifa)

[Compliments later, strategies now. We're up against 50,000 goblins. How many soldiers do we have?] (Me)

[......500] (Daisy)

[800, if you use ours too] (Elizabeth)

I facepalmed.

800 against 50,000.

We need a miracle to survive.

Alright, Think Evan! Think! What's the most OP way you can get rid of the whole invasion and save Everyone?

[Your Highness, it's best if you retreat with the citizens. It's not safe for you here.] (Trish)

[I don't cower in the face of an enemy. I'll protect this kingdom even if it's the last thing I do.] (Daisy)

Nice words from a Trembling little brat.

Trish nodded and stayed put.

[Trish. What type of soldiers do we have? ] (Me)

[Hmm? There's knights, Archers, few musketeers and Magicians..... Do you have a plan Evan?] (Trish)

Everyone started looking at me with expecting eyes.

Why the Hell is there Musketeers Here!?....... Can I get a Musket too?

Screw that. Focus Right Now!

[I have a plan that can save us. But I need the involvement of everyone here.] (Me)

Everyone made a resolute face and nodded.

[Okay! Daisy, I need you with me. Elizabeth, take Sarah with all her archers and get on top of the East wall. Rudolph, get all your men and protect the East gate from the outside, don't attack the goblins, just stay put and block the gate.] (Me)

Rudolph looked at Elizabeth and she nodded.

[Understood!] (Rudolph)

[Trish. Get all the magicians and archers on top of the east wall and get all the knights and the Musketeers to help Rudolph.] (Me)

[Be sure to tell the knights to stay put and tell the musketeers that they should attack from behind the soldiers.] (Me)

[Understood!] (Trish)

[What should I do!] (Daisy)

Daisy is resolute.

[I did say before, you're coming with me.] (Me)

I kneeled down.

[Get on my back.] (Me)

[W-W-What!?!] (Daisy)

[I don't have time to explain, just get on!] (Me)

She timidly climbed on my back.

[N-Now what?] (Daisy)

[Hold on as hard as you can.] (Me)

[What?] (Daisy)

*The Goblin Army has Arrived!*

The last warning was here and a Goblin Invasion Event progress bar Appeared in my view on the bottom Right corner.

SHIT!!!

I quickly started grappling my way towards the Adventurers Guild.

[AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!] (Daisy)