Chapter 39 (Arc 4: dragon problems - Start)

Evan POV:

3 days have passed peacefully since the Tifa incident.

Which honestly feels weird now, everything was thrown at me so suddenly that peace feels weird now.

Right now I was lying on my bed and closed another book about magic spells. I have learned tons of different magic spells in these past days. Mainly because I was the hero of Skill and I would learn anything almost instantly.

Well, the magic spells which I did learn from the books sucked. They are awesome, but only good for killing zombies or some other enemies. Anyone stronger comes and you're screwed.

But what I did learn is that the magic  "Mana ball"....... Is overpowered.

It's versatile can used for anything and I have learned to use it really efficiently. That means I can use it to also damage enemies now instead of just using it as a separate storage.

But that's not the main thing about it. The main thing is the fact that I can put other magic spells in the Mana ball and the Mana ball will behave like it.

By that I mean if I put the magic "Spark" on the Mana ball then the Mana ball Will Become a Fiery Mana Ball!

WHICH IS AWESOME!!!

That Also Means That The More Mana I Put In It The More Effective It Will Become!

I got a really overpowered skill, though it did cost me my hand.

Yep! That's right. I have found out that Mana is volatile.

It happened yesterday when I was in my room experimenting magic in different ways until I made the fire Mana ball.

It was awesome so I was like maybe I can put even more magic spells in it and decided to put the magic spell called "wind blade" on it.

That was the time I found out that Mana is volatile and the blazing Mana ball floating on my hand blew up on my face with a loud bang.

It didn't hurt or damage me besides from giving me a mini heart attack and the debuff "Lost Limb" which meant that I had lost my right hand.

I also learned another thing from that experiment and it was that for some reason whatever I do is based from the game "Terraria" I know of, in which no magic attack can damage you and everything from this world has some completely different principles.

I read a book that said that magic creation can completely obliterate you. While my game said no magic attack that I have casted will damage me. So when my experiment exploded on my face. My game system said "NO DAMAGE!", and I received no damage. While this world said "GET REKT" and I lost my limb.

Pretty weird. Well anyway, Emma saved me again and when everyone else found out what I was doing (because there was blood everywhere.) I was banned from magic experiments.

Now. What else?

Oh yea, right now I can use Mana Ball in 5 different ways.

Which are:
Standby, Attack, Shockwave, Range increase and finally Shape Shifting.

Standby is that the Mana ball will float and do nothing.

Attack is that it will attack with magic damage.

Shockwave is that it will release a seismic shockwave where I think I want it too. (Like an earthquake)

Range increase will just make the ball bigger.

And Shape Shifting will make the Mana ball into anything I think of. (Sword, hammers, bows e.t.c.) but they break after one hit and do more damage if I put more mana.