Chapter 110 (Daisy and the gang)

*Evan POV*

[Hel-loee!] (Me)

Leaving my arms open wide, I grandiosely entered Daisy's room before putting them back down.

Daisy's room was not so big but not so small. the floor was carpeted, pretty sure the walls were made of white marble and there was a golden chandelier hanging in the middle of the celling the shone and brightened up the room. 

There was a large queen-sized bed next to the wall which pretty much took half of the space inside this room. other than that there were some chairs, tables and all the usual stuff laying around opposite to the giant bed.

Why does she need such a large bed when she's like half my size? I'm pretty sure 10 Daisy's can easily fit in there and I do not mean the flowers.

Anyway, I saw Ruby sitting on the edge of the bed right beside Daisy who was lying down on the bed. Ruby was slowly caressing Daisy's head who seemed like she was having a bad dream.

Trish was to my right, sitting on one of the wooden chairs.

[Evan!] (Trish)

Trish said happily.

[Ayyy, It's Me! Ya Boi. How ya Doin?!] (Me)

I quickly walked up to Trish and give him a big hug again. This time he didn't push me away and accepted it.

omg, I can finally see friendship budding between us!

[It's nice to see you too.] (Trish)

Trish didn't return my embrace but I didn't mind. He's slowly moving away from his usual hatred so that's nice.

I heard Ruby try to shush us from the bedside.

Even Trish started talking quietly.

[What brings you here?] (Trish)

[Had some business with Ruby, then all the blood moon and stuff happened. So uhh, am I allowed to ask what's wrong with Daisy?] (Me)

[Her highness is a bit tired.] (Ruby)

Ruby interjected our conversation and stood up from the bed.

[Making a barrier the size of a city is very taxing on the body so for now, she's sleeping.] (Ruby)

Ruby walked up to us and bowed down to me.

I just got confused about her behavior and let her do her thing.

[Evan. Thank you again for all your help. Her highness would not have been able to achieve all this without your help.] (Ruby)

Once again, this is the part where I ask myself wtf did I do.

[Your face tells me that you don't remember.] (Ruby)

[What can I say except you read me too well.] (Me)

Ruby started telling me that all the trades that I have made with her where she specifically requests for my mana, turns out it's not cause she's a nympho for my mana but rather cause she uses that mana for either storage or to help Daisy.

And That had affects since Daisy has grown in her powers and now she doesn't need to stay awake the whole day since after erecting up the barrier, my mana that was stored away is now being used to power up the barrier.

I had no idea how big of an impact my mana had when I would just give it away and considered it cheaper than dirt.

Now that I think about it. I guess the reason Ruby gave me those heroes dairies before is because my mana had significantly more value than a couple of history books even though they were written by heroes as well.