Chapter 103 (Tactical Espionage)

*Evan POV*

It's been a while since I've been genuinely angry.

I followed Coleslaw's instructions and ran like Hell.

The Brilathien Kingdom, huh.

The Kingdom of that Bit*h Queen with the Giant-ass forehead.

I've already noted down all the directions in my mind. 

Those bastards will Pay.

With these thoughts, I ran like hell towards the Brilathien kingdom.

*Fake Evan POV*

I crouched near my window as I peeked at what was happening outside.

Let's analyze my Battle Field.

Why? Cuz a Legend once said. Those who control the Battlefield. Controls the War.

Sord. My Father. Has known me first Nothing wrong with him and I can use him to distract others if the need arises.

Sarya. My Mother. Was accidentally charmed by me. Probably knows as much about me as much as Sord might've told 'em. Will Probably be clingy and slow me down. Need to Avoid her but have to meet otherwise hell will be raised.

Alton, a friend who was also charmed. Brother of Rose. Conditions same as Sarya. Need to Avoid.

Rose. Another friend with conditions the same as Alton. Need to Avoid.

Faith & Hope. The Spotters. immediate game over if they see me or are near me.

Luna. The Final Boss. Though nothing will happen if I go near her but hell will be raised if anything goes wrong.

Sord, Sarya, Alton, and Rose Just came near here on horses. Sarya was snuggling up to luna. Faith and Hope are meeting everyone. They all look calm so Sord must've told them everything. 

The green headband on my forehead fluttered widely even though there was no wind here.

[The Battle has Already begun.] (Me)

I just have to hide and come out when necessary.

My 500+ hours in Metal gear has taught me that much.

I'm Ready.

Suddenly the door slammed open behind me.

[Hey Evan! Sord Just Came Back! Come On Let's Meet Everyone!] (Helputt)

I'M NOT READY!

*Evan POV*

I walked In Brilathien Kingdom after I showed my Card to the Entry Guards.

I was gonna run in here but I need to keep a bit of discipline in front of the Guards. Don't want to be chased around like last time with Daisy.

Okay. After I went in this Kingdom I have to.......

.....go to the north section and.........

...........

......Ummmm.......

...........

Sh*t. 

I forgot. 

WELL ISN'T THIS A FINE PICKLE I'M IN.

Just then I received a message.

Terra: Yo My Dude. Uhh, Quick Question. What in the hell are you doing here?