Chapter 57 (Information)

Evan POV:

[A What?] (Me)

Luna tilted her head to the side, confused with what I just said.

[A Magician's Ranking Ceremony? Just like the Warriors and the Rangers Ranking Ceremony, but you're only allowed to use Magic there.] (Luna)

[Ohhhh.] (Me)

Aisha: Evan, What Do We Do!!!

Walter: Aisha, Calm down. It's not that big of a deal, we just have to go back to that snow biome and...... I FORGOT WHERE MY BODY WAS!!! THIS IS A HUGE PROBLEM!!!!

Aisha: LAKSDNHAOPDNAPW

Walter: HIOADNHAIOBVFAPISD

These Idiots.

Evan: GUYS! CALM DOWN!!

Aisha: I'M NOT A GUY!

Walter: Shut up Aisha.

Aisha: Okay. :3

Evan: *Sigh* We just need to form a plan and get the body. This isn't a game where all items get deleted after 5 mins.

Aisha: Shit, you right.

Walter: Oh Yea. Well, another thing is that I WAS NEAR NO TOWN WHEN I DIED!!! HOW THE HELL ARE WE GONNA FIND IT NOW WITH NO LANDMARK!?!?!

Evan: Isn't that a better thing since you won't get buried anywhere?

Walter: .......

Aisha: Alright, then what's the plan?

[Evan?] (Luna)

[Hm? Yea?] (Me)

[Are you okay? you were staring off into space.] (Luna)

Evan: Guys Hold up, talking to someone.

Aisha: It's okay, we'll just come there.

Walter: Hehe, "Come".

Aisha: ......That's not funny.

Walter: I know.

[Oh, it's nothing. Aisha was just talking to me..... through magic.] (Me)

Luna crossed her hands and stared at me as if she saw me guilty of something.

[Ohh, well that reminds me but you two aren't meeting for the first time, are you? the way you two behaved said otherwise.] (Luna)

I could feel the eyes of Tifa also staring at me...... The kids were sitting down on the bed listening to us.

Now....... what should I say that won't reveal the Amnesia thing?

I KNOW!!!

BLAME IT ALL ON MAGIC!

[Obviously, we aren't meeting for the first time. She started talking to me one night after she found out that I........ well, the Amnesia incident. And after that, we would talk to each other a lot through magic and that's how we're buddies.] (Me)

I see no flaws in my statement. And I said "Amnesia Incident" cuz I don't want to say the Hero part since Chara is there.

[Ohhhh.] (Luna)

I feel like I escaped Luna's Grasp but it feels like she's still mad at me for some reason........ could it be?

[..... are you mad that I don't talk with you a lot and talk to others a lot?] (Me)