Bonus Chapter: Sleight of Hand

Disclaimer: Bonus Chapter is not at all related to the Main Story so things like Walter somehow coming alive is a thing here.

-FreiPixelz

3rd Person POV:

Walter was in Evan's room reading a book and learning skill quickly. The gang had found out that reading the book continuously does not only add to their knowledge but also quickens their skill learning so they can be actually used. Though this did not work with Evan who could learn everything almost instantly.

Besides Walter, was Evan. Reading the Heroes diaries and figuring a possible way out.

These two were the only one working while Aisha was laying down on Evan's bed sleeping with a book covering her head.

The rest of the Family members were either working or learning, even Faith and Hope who were learning etiquette from Mia.

Walter was reading the Skill book called Bullet Blitz which could only be released via gun's bullets. Bullet blitz makes the bullet hit the same enemy a number of times before disappearing.

Walter was really lost in this book when a sudden shout of Evan brought him back to reality.

[What happened?] Walter asked Evan, Confused. "Did Evan find a way back?" Walter thought.

[You won't believe what I found.] Said the giggling Evan.

Walter was now intrigued. He rarely saw Evan surprised by anything at all. what could make him excited now?

[Look at this.] Evan said as he was holding a diary in his left and made his right hand go behind.

Everything of Walter was focused on what Evan was trying to show him.

[You ready for this?] (Evan)

[Yep.] (Walter)

Walter nods responsibly and shows what he had..... and there was nothing in his right hand, only his index finger was joined by his thumb while leaving the other three fingers protruding outwards.

[HAHA! Got'em!] (Evan)

Evan was ecstatic for having Walter fall in on his harmless prank. What he didn't make sure of was, Walter actually pulling out the Red Ryder (Weak Sawed-off Shotgun) and shooting Evan in the Face.

-1 -2 -1 -1

Evan was knocked back but he stood up as if not being just blown away by a shotgun. Strangely enough, no blood of leaked out.

[You just shot one of your only friend in a different World with a shotgun.] (Evan)

[I know my Friend can Suck It Up!] (Walter)

[Your friend does not like a sore loser as well.] (Evan)

Walter proceeded to shoot Evan a couple more times with the Shotgun which does not seems to even faze him except for flinging him around.

[Hey guys, look at this.] (Aisha)

At some point, Aisha had woken up and had been hearing their conversation for quite some time.

What was more surprising to the two was what she was doing with her hand.

Both of her hand's Index fingers were joined by their respective thumb while leaving the other fingers to protrude outwards.

[Checkmate.] (Aisha)

This time, even Evan pulled out his Shotgun with Walter and started shooting Aisha who had conjured up a Mana Shield.

It was later when Evan realized he ruined his bed by shooting Aisha, but that was a problem for some other time.

---------------------------

Hello! It's me Frei! I just made another picture! (Cuz I was bored.) As always the credits of this picture goes to the app called Gacha Life by luanime.

) As always the credits of this picture goes to the app called Gacha Life by luanime

P.S: I love how Faith's hand doesn't even reach the floor.

-FreiPixelz

{Author Note: HA! GOT 'EM!}