Chapter 87 (Killing the Hungry long Boi)

Before this chapter begins I want to give a huge shoutout to @YeetOnThoseFeet For a beautiful Fan art he's been Making.

I Flippen Love everything about this Picture. 

Another shoutout to my Lil sis who wanted a reward for doing good in her exams. Hey Lil sis, Here's your reward so stop bothering me about when I'm gonna update my Story.

And lastly, please do check my Profile's conversation tab sometimes, I sometimes post Short's of this story. (you'll have to search for them tho I think I made like 11 right now.). That and I made a Discord server, so if you wanna talk to me or hang out with other readers, then please do join, Info in my conversation tab.

That's all Folks

-FreiPixelz 

7/6/2019

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evan POV

Terra had successfully converted his panic into anger.

[Wind Blade!] (Terra)

Terra screamed and swung his sword, acting like an Anime hero, An invisible force was made from the swing that hit a number of segments.

The Mana shield is still on him and I'm shooting each segment with my Musket.

[Dam It! We Really Need A Piercing Weapon Here!] (Terra)

[Take This Then!] (Me)

I threw My Ball O' Hurt towards him, It landed on the ground near him.

The Ball O' Hurt is a dark purplish colored flail. That is used correctly can dish out multiple hits in a single swing.  

[Nice!] (Terra)

[Nice!] (Terra)

Terra ran up to it and grabbed it up.

He swung it once at the body of EOW which was tunneling down, dealt a number of multiple hits before getting absolutely smacked by The EOW which just dive-bombed out of the ground. He was smacked so hard that the Mana Shield also broke.