Chapter 71 (Torture Time!)

Evan's POV:

{Author Note: Tiny Warning! This Chapter is not for the Faint of heart. Though I advise the readers to not be such a Pu*sy and read this chapter like a real Alpha! (Wanted to say "Like a Real Man" but I'm Gender Neutral for some d*mn awful reason.)}

The Secret Door opened up quietly, there wasn't any kind of dust or anything so I know that this has been used quite a number of times.

[Most of Cultist are being interrogated in the normal jail. But this is a special place. My brother should be here.] (Daisy)

What greeted through the secret door was a long hallway with no light. Daisy used some spell and a golden floating Orb of light formed and gave away yellow light.

Hey, isn't that the orb of light pet that was in like the alpha version of Terraria? It's replaced with Shadow Orb now, isn't it?

In this long hallway, there were tons of Jail cells in the walls.

Daisy was walking in the forefront while I was way back.

We walked for a few moments while I eyed inside the Jail cells. Most of them were empty but some had Humans in them either sleeping or facing away from the light that seemed to blind them. 

While I was casually looking through them. I saw someone that I used to know which made me stop dead in my track. My eyes went wide and I Screamed 'YES' in my Head.

Sitting there, completely bound with rope. Wearing office white shirt with a red tie, blue skin, small stature, bald while wearing glasses.

IT'S THE GOBLIN TINKERER!!!

IT'S ONE OF THE BEST NPC, WHO CAN ALLOW REFORGE AND TONS AND TONS OF TINKERING!!!

HE'S A MUST FLIPPEN HAVE!!!

They always spawn in the underground caves bound by ropes after defeating the Goblin Army.

[Daisy!] (Me)

I called Daisy and she looked at me confused before coming near me and looking in the cell.

The Goblin Tinkerer looks at me and suddenly calls me out.

[Master Evan. I require assistance.] (Goblin Tinkerer)

[Daisy, That's my servent your keeping in there.] (Me)

[What?] (Daisy)

[We were separated a long time ago, I thought he died but looks like he was held up here. So, can I get him back?] (Me)

Daisy looks at Trish in a panic and Trish nods.

[O-Okay but you have to tell the Dungeon Master about this.] (Daisy)

[Don't worry, I shall do it in your stead.] (Trish)

[Ohhh Thanks Trish!] (Me)

Daisy whipped out a giant key ring with like a few dozens of keys attached to it. It took her a couple of seconds to choose the right key but in the end, the Jail cell opened and I cut if the ropes binding the Goblin.

The second I cut off his rope, his name appeared in my view.

Fjell, huh?

[Thank you for freeing me, Master Evan. I was tied up and here by the other goblins. You could say that we didn't get along well.] (Fjell)

[Alright, Fjell, can you teleport back home?] (Fjell)

[Yes, Master Evan. I shall do it immediately.] (Fjell)

he just took out Recall potion out of nowhere and drunk it. 

He poofed out of existence leaving behind several blue sparks.