Short Notice

Hello Everyone! It's Me! FreiPixel! The Actual Author of this book.

You all like'en it? Well, if you came till here then I'll assume you all do.   :D

Today, I just wanted to talk about 1 thing.

Sometimes, people private msg me and tells me somethings they come up with and request me if I can put it on my book to spice things up for both you all and me.

Firstly, I am in no way offended by this, heck it makes me feel so awesome when I find out you all are so committed to the book.

And Secondly, I have already made up the story in my head and I don't want to add things to change up the plot, since I've already made it up.

So, I was thinking and messing around and finally came up with a small play.

How about you guys tell me of some "Skills" you want to see in the book! :D

Since Skills dont really change up the plot and mostly only refers to fighting scenes, I thought it would be nice if you all think of something you want to see in the book. :D

If you want to see a skill in the book that you came up with then just comment them here or private message me. :D (Wattpad's private message box is little bit broken so, I'll respond to comments posted here better.)

And finally, just a small tidbit,
Skills refer to not only magic spells, but also Melee combat skills (Such as Parry and High rise), Ranged combat Skills (Such as Siege), Buffs (Such as Gaia's Sentiment) and Passives (Such as The OP skill Pain Immunity)

Let your imagination Run Wild!
And Thank you for your Time.   :D