Chapter: 5 (Surviving and Aims)

*Evan POV*

I noticed my Berserk mode finally finishing by the Red hue of my vision going away.

[Fina-Flippen-Ly.] (Me)

The reason my Berserk mode, went away was probably the sun was rising, painting the sky in a beautiful goldish color.

At that point, my eyes went towards a zombie-arm on the ground and I couldn't help but scream.

[DAMN IT ALLLLL!!!!] (Me)

[LIFE IS PLAYING GAMES WITH ME AGAIN!!!] (Me)

[AHHHHHHHH!!!!!] (Me)

As I screamed my heart out, I made a sigh moments later.

That's better now actually.

I needed to get that out of my system.

I walked up to the arm and all the other loot that was nearby so that my inventory automatically collects it.

There were around 30 silver coins along with the zombie arm.

Strong zombie arm:
Damage: 12
Knockback: Average
Critical chance:4%
Use time: fast

It looks and feels very gross to hold on to it but it's surprisingly very stiff like holding a metal rod.

I swung it around to make myself comfortable with it. The claws of the arms were the only way to deal damage with and the arm itself was around half a meter long.

This feels very tiny compared to my gigantic sword but it deals twice as much damage than that.

I feel mentally and physically tired from fighting an entire night. Or, that what I should say but I don't feel anything. I guess credits to Pain Immunity senpai.

Now, before anything I'm gonna first finish building my crib first.

*A Few Minutes*

[Finally] (Me)

I said as I went inside my small house and closed the wooden door behind me.

The house was nothing great. Around 3×4 meters in length and width and 3 meters in height so I don't feel caved in.

I don't have a bed right now, I need silk for that and to make silk I'll need cobwebs which can only be found in caves. Other than that, I moved the workbench, chest, anvil, and furnace inside I also placed some leftover glass as windows.

As a habit from the game I also created a wooden table and a wooden chair.

Well, the table and chair are obviously for eating food and what-not. But, I wonder if I can get hungry in this game.

As I thought that, another list came.

Hunger: 76%
*Can survive 2 days without eating*
Thirst: 88%
*Can survive 2 days without drinking*

.......of course, I'm hungry, what did I expect would happen?

But I can't feel hunger cuz of pain immunity.

Now then why did the skill berserk not appear in the skills menu?

As I thought that......

Status:

Name: Reid Sord (Evan Langford)
Age: 18 (20)
Race: Silver-daemons
Race skill: Berserk
Occupation: Hero of skill