Chapter: 18 (Removing Misunderstanding)

Guys. First of all my apology for the late update. I had some problems on my laptop and im busy in the real world also. So expect some late Updates. But ill try my Best to be quick. Once Again sorry for the late Updates.

-FreiPixelz

(Evan POV) :

[PLEASE STOP THIS YOUR HIGHNESS!!] (Tifa)

Tifa came to my rescue and I spared no time to waste and quickly drank a lesser health potion and looked at my status

+50

Life:160/90
Poisoned: lose 1 life per second for 24 seconds.

the queen flinched seeing Tifa trying to protect me

[IVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU THAT ITS A MISUNDERSTANDING!!!] (Tifa)

Tifa held back her tears.

[IT WAS ALL MY FAULT.......] Tifa kept yelling at the queen but I had more worse things to look at, such as the ominous wordings on the bottom left of my view.

*You feel an evil presence watching over you*

I started sweating balls.

This is bad. This is REALLY Bad. those words just mean the eye of Cthulhu will spawn naturally soon and if the cultists use the suspicious looking eye then we will have to fight 2 eyes of Cthulhu and if I can't beat them till daytime then we're all dead and to make matters worse almost half the night is almost gone too

[THE CULTIS-] Tifa was saying things but I immediately cut in between them. 

[Look, Guys, I'm really sorry to ruin this moment, but we really need to go the kingdom before the Cultists summon the eye of Cthulhu otherwise the elves are doomed.] (Me)

[The eye of what?] (Elf Queen)

[Look, Ill explain later. For now, we've got to find those cultists first.] (Me)

Tifa wiped away her tears and Sarah came up to me from behind.

[Don't think you'll just get away with this. But for now, the kingdom comes first. What's the plan?] (Sarah)

I nodded and said [I don't know anything about the kingdom. But you guys do. Firstly Tifa and Sarah go to the guy who ordered the lens mission. He must be one of the Cultists or is helping them.] (Me)

They both nodded and then I told the queen. [We can finish our fight later, for now, get anyone who can fight and get them ready for the fight of their lives. if we don't take care of this threat by sunrise then we're all dead. Prepare for the Worst.]

The queen looked hesitant but finally nodded.

[I'm ganna go and make some.........traps. just In case if it does get Summoned ill try to lure it to my trap and take care of it. At that time I'm gonna require as much back up as I can.] (Me)

Everyone nodded.

[Alright. Tifa, Sarah everything is up to you now I'll meet you all later.] (Me)

[I wont let you down.........Teacher] (Tifa)

I nodded and headed to the wilderness

Need to make an Arena and Fast!!

.................

..........

....

(Mia POV) :

I'm Mia, A maid and a great Friend of Princess Luna. We're of the Silver Daemon Tribe and there was a raid at our Castle. Almost everyone I knew was killed. Luckily my family, Princess Luna and the King and Queen were safe. Reid could keep them safe, I can trust him with their life but..........he was going on a suicide mission. Theres no way he'll survive. After me and my Family thought that we were safe. My father said that we should let the horses get back to the castle maybe it could help the king and queen escape, to which I happily agreed.