Chapter 34 (Evan's Magic and a Child's Fear)

Evan POV:

The Rain had almost Finished up

[Alright now that that's been taken care of. let's go meet your mother.] (Me)

[B-But I've said horrible things to her...... There's no way she'll forgive me.] (Tifa)

[Are you kidding me? let me tell you one thing and listen carefully. There's no love more powerful than a Mother's love for her child. Everyone makes mistakes. So suck it up and let's go, there's an anxious mother waiting for you.] (Me)

[Wait. I also met Sarah and......... I did something very horrible.......] (Tifa)

[You leave Sarah to me. Here keep this just in case.] (Me)

I Gave her my silver sword which I got from Trish.

[Just tell me where you saw her.] (Me)

[Around over there?] (Tifa)

[Alright you go back to my house ill bring Sarah over.] (Me)

My hunter's potion is still activated so it's best if I search for her now.

She nodded.

[Evan... Thank you.] (Tifa)

I smiled and waved goodbye.

hehehe, I invited a daughter and her mother to my house.

Okay, that was a terrible joke.

I went straight to where Tifa pointed at.

I kept looking around but I see no sign of anyone nearby and my Hunter's potion has almost finished up too.

...........
........
....

Damn It! My hunter's Potion Finished up.

Now, what do I do?

The Rain finished up and the sun rays could be seen, piercing through the dark gray clouds.

My visibility is good enough and its still daytime - nowhere close to night time.

But..... How the Hell am I supposed to search for her in this Thick Blanket Of Trees! 

Okay, I do remember that Tania is connected with the forest and that way she can tell where everyone is........ can I do something like that?

I'm the fricken Hero of Skill I just have to perform them one time and I'm done.

Now how can I do that?

Feel the nature Coursing through my Veins?

Now that I mention it, I got Gaia Sentiment after just imagining...

Soooo...... What does that mean?

I wonder if Tania can hear me.

[Yo Tania you there?] (Me)

........

Probably not.

Hmmmm......

Gaia Sentiment...

Wait, Isn't Gaia that Mythological god that takes care of Nature or something?

[Uhhhhh....... Gaia! I call Upon you To...... Help me find My Friend!] (Me)

........

Welp that did nothing.

Hold on... Gaia Sentiment.... so Gaia is dead?

How can I Call Upon Gaia!? I Know She Exists!

Well, screw that. A skilled hunter always feels the forest in his Grasps so maybe I can do that.