Chapter 69 (Some Family Time)

I love the fact that "Chapter 69" is also the Birthday of this Book. Nice.

That's right! I've been writing this book for pretty much a Year!

Thank you all for the never-ending support! :D

....... I should write a Bonus chapter on this occasion..... just maybe. 

13/3/2019

-FreiPixelz

-------------------------------------- 

Evan POV:

I took a recall Potion and teleported back to my bed in my Mansion as always.

Aisha: O-Onii-Chan! BAKA!

Evan: Acting cute won't make me give you a Recall potion.

Walter: You kinda deserved that one on my opinion.

Aisha: FINE!

I have to rid of Aisha's Laziness somehow otherwise it will be troublesome in the Future.

I quickly stood up from the Bed and sure enough, Flippen Everybody was in my room surrounding the two crying Hope and Faith.

By Everybody, I mean Nezha, Luna, Mia, and Tifa.

[Uhhh, I'm Back.] (Me)

Everyone was startled by my sudden appearance.

Faith and Hope both looked at me with teary eye before jumping and flippen latching onto me like my Grappling hook.

What followed suit was me trying desperately to calm them down while they refused to let go of me.

It took a while, but they cried themselves to sleep on my bed. I was sitting on the bed caressing their hair as they purred slowly.

The others were still here, sitting on the chairs, on the side. I guess they want the answers to why I suddenly left them all alone.

I told them of my journey and it looks like Nezha knows those Blue guys.

[We had to make sure to remain neutral to everyone and the Ice orcs are no different. But we needed their help since You and your team were lost in an expedition in the snowy mountains. We requested their help for a search and rescue but your team had already returned.] (Nezha)

[Huh? but the Chief said that I was there for friendly relations.] (Me)

Luna started talking, her voice hinted a bit of annoyance.

[You did go missing for a day after you all returned from your expedition. So that was where you went.] (Luna)

[Well, you were their leader so I guess your actions were justified.] (Nezha)

I could only scratch my head in embarrassment.

{Author Note: Oi, Stop That. That Doesn't suit you.}

I looked outside and the sun was setting.

Evan: Yo, Aisha, how's your progress?

Aisha: Thankfully, I'm not on snow anymore. But It will take time, around three hours to go back Home.

.....Is she an Idiot?

Walter: Evan, Can't you forgive her and pick us up?

I was wrong, they're both Idiots