Side Chapter (Behind The Scenes 3)

Tifa POV:

I jumped from Building to Building.

A High Ground always covers a wider view.

Since their destination was the coliseum then it shouldn't be hard to find the two if I follow the path.

I looked around on top of the houses, and I finally found them.

I was almost relieved that nothing happened to them but there was something very wrong here.

There were around 20 people Blocking the Kids path and Faith was on the ground.

This isn't good, I quickly notified the others of my position through Wind Voice spell.

I looked back at the crowd and suddenly one of the people wearing a fox mask Punched Hope.

[That Should take care of you.] (Masked man)

Something inside me snapped and I jumped straight towards them.

I took out my Dual swords and when I landed in front of him, I swung the Swords widely.

[Woah there.] (Masked Man)

The Masked man Jumped back and evaded my strike.

I quickly looked towards Hope's condition and she's lying down, unconscious. Her face was completely red and swelling on one side while her nose was bleeding.

I can't check Faith's condition since she's lying down.

I Clenched my teeth in anger.

They will Definitely Pay For This!

[Looks like I'm Really Lucky. An Elf came to intercept Me!] (Masked Man)

I didn't realize but my hood had come off of my head and was dangling behind me.

I pointed my sword at him.

[I don't know who you are and I don't know what you want, but I will make you pay for this.] (Me)

[HAH! Well then, Bring it On!] (Masked Man)

I Jumped forward while swinging around to give power to my sword as I swung it towards the Masked Man.

He stepped back and two others came forward, one intercepted my blade and the other tried to slash at me.

In the nick of time, I brought up my other sword which blocked his slash.

I quickly stepped back.

[I don't know if you've realized but we outnumber you ten to one. Though I do have some Elven servants but selling one as a slave yields much more profits. especially one like yourself.] (Masked Man)

He's just trying to distract me, I have to focus on the fight.

They outnumber me right now but Lucy and the others are also coming here, and Lucy isn't a grandmaster for no reason.

I sheathed my swords and took out my Silver Bow. 

Evan taught me a lot about the bow, and because of that, I'm now more proficient in using the bow rather than the swords. 

[Damn! Everyone with Shields! Get in Formation!] (Masked Man)  

I opened my legs wide as if planting myself on the ground and took a couple of arrows out of my quiver.

Three people with a Metallic Tower Shields blocked my path. 

This is one of the "Skills" Evan taught me, Its called the "MultiShot". But that's not the only thing Evan Thaught me.