Chapter 111 (Time To Deck A Child)

*Evan POV*

I guess I should finally go back home and face Luna.

We four were still in the office. Ruby standing beside Daisy who was sitting across me while Trish was guarding the door.

I made a sigh as I thought about how troublesome everything's gonna be once I return.

[What's wrong Evan?] (Daisy)

I looked at her and she tilted her head a bit as if asking me to elaborate. There was no queenly aura of hers when we're alone, I guess she's just really comfortable with be like how she is with Trish and Ruby.

[Nothing, nothing. It's just.... There's a boss waiting for me back home and I'm wondering how to deal with it.] (Me)

[A.... Boss?] (Daisy)

Daisy looked at Ruby for more elaboration, but ruby just looked away.

Ruby was sleeping when I was talking to Trish and ruby about luna before, so I don't blame her.

[Don't worry about it, It's entirely my mess and only I can clean it up.] (Me)

[Well, how about you have breakfast here before returning?] (Daisy)

[Nah, I already wasted enough time as it is and I already did what I came here to do. So, I'll have to go back home quick before I make things more complicated than they already are.] (Me)

Daisy looked at Ruby for confirmation and she nodded.

[And about the things I asked?] (Daisy)

She's talking about the problems in the kingdom and her decision of trying to meet more different races.

[I'll look into it but for now, don't do anything rash, Keep your likability up with the Elven kingdom and wait for me to come back. I'll come up with some kind of solution then.] (Me)

Daisy nodded and said goodbye to everyone. I know daisy wants me to help her, and I did say i would, but I got bigger things to work with right now.

For example, How to deal with Luna. I know she's just worried, but at this point it's hindering me a lot. I need to take care for her first. Now how do I do this?

I walked over to the Adventurer's guild and got my horse back, which I totally didn't steal from Lucy's dad.

I rode upon my Mighty chestnut stead, patted her mane for a second as she neighed happily before slowly trotting my way back home.

I got some time before I reach back home, so best to make all my plans now.

And to win a battle. You need information. By which I meant the one family member I had who I could trust completely and who wouldn't sell me out.

That's right.

The One and Only!

Luna's Father! Helputt!

I trust him. He should be able to tell me everything I need to know without creating a ruckus.

Alright, let's do this.

I quickly send a wind whisper message to him and....

User "Helputt" is sleeping. Would you still like to send him a message?

GODDAM IT!

No.

Wind whisper Cancelled.

my only lifeline and he's sleeping.

Now, what do I do? Well, I still got Nezha as my last resort, sooo.....