Chapter 46 (The Goblin Army)

Evan POV:

This is the first time I've seen Trish smile this much.

Well, after that it was almost dark and the bonfire in the middle was lit.

I wasted time by talking with Tifa about random things and soon Sarah, Elizabeth, Lucy, and Oswald even Joined us.

When it was time to sleep, Every soldier was to go to the Army's Barracks. The Queen's Private army and the Queens themselves Stayed at the castle and I wanted to go back home but Sarah insisted that I should stay there until the whole Treaty is finished.

I was Pissed but agreed anyway because I did give them my promise.

I think there was a grandfather clock somewhere in the Barracks, because a "8:50 Pm" popped up on my screen when I reached there.

That's like in the game too. If you're near a grandfather clock then it would tell you the time.

I had to sleep in the Army Barracks too. It wasn't as cozy as my home but it will do for now.

...............
..........
.....

When I Woke up, it was 5:30 AM and all the other soldiers were sleeping which was weird cause I thought that soldiers would wake up by 4 AM or something.

I went outside and Grappled my way to the top of the castle. I don't think anyone was awake anyway so I might as well.

There was a Beautiful Sunrise happening Right now, all the sun rays were penetrating into the forest, waking up all the little critters as the Birds started chirping again and the Soft cold Breeze I felt at the top of the castle was amazing.

[Oh, Man. These are the Things worth Living for.] (Me)

I was admiring the Scenery when suddenly, I Received an Ominous Notification.

*A Goblin army is Approaching Balathien from the East!*

......Balathien? That's the name of this kingdom, right? ..............So this means that they won't attack my house? which is nice, I'm not complaining. But, I should've expected the Goblin Army to come by now but I was too busy with the world affairs that I forgot about them.

Well even if this is an Expert World. Not only do I have 2 Army's with me but a Giant wall that can easily stop them.

Okay now, let's see If I remember correctly then....... The goblin army only spawns once a player in the world has 200 health. then the goblin army will spawn with a base of either 100 or 80 in quantity and increase by 40 for each heart more than 10 hearts the other players have....... I think.

So in Other words, if there were 2 players with 220 Health then the goblin Army would consist of 160 or 180 goblins.

Since I'm pretty sure I'm the only player in this world with 240 health then that means the total goblin army would consist of either 160 or 180 number of goblins.

In other words, they will be destroyed since we have a total number of more than 500 Soldiers.

The Goblin army will Arrive after I receive the same message 3 times, giving us enough time to prepare.

I should warn the Soldiers of this threat at least.

Before I could do that, I Heard a Loud Bell Ringing Noise.

What was that? It sounded near the Army Barracks.

I used my Grappling Hook and quickly Went there.

When I did reach there, Both the Armies of Humans and the Elves were standing in order with their respective captains in the forefront...... Except for the Queen's Private Army which I assume is near the Castle.