Side story (Author Note Part 1)

Hmmmm

These Guys arent Worth it that much.

Aisha is just Playing around. Trying to increase her powers but mainly she's just lazing around.

Terra's quite broken now. Betrayal of his only Friends and "Crush" is not boding well for him. Its only a matter of time before he's completely broken.......

Walter is already dead.

Oh. What's this?

Evan huh?

Looks like I have found some........ Fun.

.............

It looks like Evan finally found out that he's in real life and not in a dream while fighting a slime.

Hmmmm.

Skill Unlocked: SomerSault

He Ignored it and did a trust like attack.

Skill unlocked: Thrust.

LOL.

.............

Now he's Fighting all the zombies during the night.

He won't survive that no matter what.

And I was correct. A zombie hit him from the back and he died.

I don't want him to die yet.

But, I can only do this once every week...... 

Ill changes the script a Lil' bit.

I Made time go back to where he once was alive and fighting the zombies  and also made the elves Tifa and Sarah come near him. They can at least save him.

Sarah left and Tifa remained as I expected and now he will surely survive.

I should tell the readers to look back at Evan again too.

..........

{Author note: Things that shouldn't have happened, happened in the last chapter. But Don't Worry! I already fixed it so there's no problem now.

P. S: that was like the first real conversation in the novel.} 

That should do it for now. 

[It's a good thing that I don't feel tired or afraid or anything like that otherwise I don't know how many times I would have died.] (Evan)

.......

I'm gonna love this.

I just hope Frei didn't saw me Reversing Time.

..............
.........
.....

This is All very Much Fun! Evan is Amazing! I haven't Felt this Alive since Forever!

He Wants to go back to his World Though. But I won't let him. If Frei Contacts him Then all is over. He'll surely leave this world.

So I'll just have to contact him first, and make him have too many relations in this world that he won't leave.

But its hard. If I contact him like this then Frei will notice. If only he sleeps....... Well, his stamina bar is almost half, I'll have a talk with him soon enough.