Side Story (Tifa part:2)

*3rd person POV*

Tifa stumbled her way back to the kingdom that was filled with vegetation. Overgrown trees, plants, grass, Trees as thick as a large boulder.

This is the home of the Elves. They use the thick trees as houses, hollowing it up and living inside it. Some trees had a circular wooden door at the base of the trees and others had it near the top. All of the house trees were joined with Vines and Bridges made of wooden planks.

Some of the trees had peculiar planks hanging near the entrances with drawings on it which described what you would find inside.

Tifa was walking towards a certain door in a tree which had the painting of a quill and paper beside it.

Inside the door, the tree was hollow and quite empty filled with only a desk, near the middle, and two peoples. One scared little girl with light green, braided hair and blackish eyes was behind the desk and one angry little girl with blond twin tails, very well known as Sarah, who slammed the desk in anger.

*BANG*

The little girl was hiding behind the desk from Sarah. Like a cornered rabbit in front of a tiger. 

[WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE HASN'T REACHED HERE YET!] (Sarah)

Sarah screamed at the child Elf.

[I-Im Sorry! I-Im Really Sorry! but T-Tifa hasn't checked out here Y-Yet!] (Elven Girl)

The child elf, who was on the verge of crying, did her best to stand her ground against the terrifying monster.

Sarah slammed the desk again, making the elven child yelp in fear.

[If I Found Out That This Is Another Prank From Those Bastards Then I Swear I'll Kill Them!] (Sarah)

Sarah walked a few steps away in anger before turning back at the elven girl. 

[And if I found out that you're a part of this, then expect a world of pain.] (Sarah)

[I-I swear I d-didn't do anything! I-I'm Really J-Just trying to do my j-job.] (Elven Girl) 

The Elven Girl said with tears in her eyes.

Just then the door behind Sarah opened up, and an extremely tired Elf limped in.

It was Tifa.

[TIFA!] (Sarah)

Sarah ran up to Tifa and give her a big hug.

[I Was So Worried! Where Were You!?] (Sarah)

[Hello sis, I'm back.] (Tifa)

Tifa said in a monotonous voice with a dead smile and an even deader eyes.

Sarah felt something was amiss and she looked at Tifa. Sarah noticed that Tifa had disheveled hair and reeked of sweat.

[W-What happened to you? W-Were you Ambushed!?] (Sarah)

Tifa, in a monotonous voice, started talking.

[Turns out the boy didn't need my help after all. He kept killing the zombies for the entire night. I wanted to help him so I also started killing zombies while remaining hidden so that he doesn't get but that wasn't necessary since he kept killing and killing without a stop so I also kept killing and killing and killing and we kept on killing but there was no stop so we kept on killing...and kill-] (Tifa)

[Tifa! Snap Out Of It!] (Sarah)

{Author Note: Do a Bi*ch Slap!}

Sarah noticed her sanity slowly leaving her so she yelled and tried shaking her up.