Side Story (Princess Luna part 1)

*Luna POV*

Hello everyone, I'm Luna and I'm so excited, my dream is about to come True! My father and mother are King and queen of the Silver Daemons tribe. We aren't a lot, but because of that, we all live together in this big castle. Right now it's night time and tomorrow is my birthday!

I'm in my spacious room on my queen sized bed and I can't sleep because I'm so excited!

Tomorrow I'll turn 16 that means I will finally be crowned and become a princess!

My father says that being a princess is a lot of work you have to take care of everyone in the castle, look at the finance of kingdom and make sure it's not in the red and I also have to be elegant and graceful and be a role model for everyone. Which seems really tiresome, but I Can't Wait!

The major reason why I wanted to be a princess is because my mother told me tons of stories about princess and how life is never boring like that and my mother also said that father proposed to mother when she became a princess too.

Maybe someone will propose to me too? A picture of Reid went through my mind and my cheeks turned red before I buried myself onto my pillow

[I Really Can't Wait!! KYAAA!] (Me)

I screamed accidentally and quickly stopped myself. There are guards patrolling and I shouldn't disturb them.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door.

[Luna? Are you awake?] (Reid)

It's Reid! What's he doing here right Now!?

My face was still beet red so I tried to calm myself down and straighten my sleeping pajamas.

[Y-Yes I'm awake please come in] (Me)

I said while trying my best to sound calm.

[Sorry for the intrusion.] (Reid)

Reid came inside with a Silversword on his belt buckle and was wearing white clothes. He looked really dashing.

[W-What is it Reid?] (Me)

I've known Reid since I was little. He was always there for me when my mother or father wasn't there.

[I was doing patrol duty and I heard a strange noise so I wanted to investigate it.] (Reid)

Really bad Timing Reid!

[Oh it was nothing, probably some birds outside] (Me) 

I said as I pointed towards the window on the wall.

[Oh then sorry for the intrusion.] (Reid)

He faced the door again but then he looked back here and instead of going outside he came here and sat down right beside me.

HE caught me offguard and I almost screamed again.

[W-What are you doing!?] (Me)

I got really surprised when he sat right beside me.

Wait, Is he gonna propose here!? Wait! My Heart's Not Ready Yet!

My heart was beating too fast as if it would jump out of my chest anytime and I could feel my cheeks become really hot.

[Luna.] (Reid)

I flinched and I'm pretty sure my whole face is red. Thanks to the darkness, it's not shown. His face is too close to me.

Please hurry up and say it! I can't bear it anymore!!

[Can't sleep?] (Reid)

Eh?