Chapter 53 ("Real" Freinds)

Evan POV:

Alright, Evan. Calm Down. Looks like there's more players like me in this World. That will make a lot of things easie-

Walter: Hey Evan, are you "NoobSlayer69"?

My heart jumped to my throat. That's my Terraria IGN......... Could it be?

{Author Note: IGN = In Game Name.}

HOW IN THE HELL DO I CHAT WITH THEM!?!?! 

Do I have to think and It'll automatically write down?

I thought of writing "Hi" and it automatically wrote it down and was waiting for my command to send.

I quickly thought and sent the message.

Evan: Walter = FusRoDah9000?
             Aisha = iam100%mana?

My hearts at my throat. Are these really my Best Friends from my World?

Aisha: OMG ITS REALLY YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

Walter: HOLY SHIT! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!

Evan: OH MY GOD!!!!!!

Aisha: GHAGEEAHUIODGAOI

Walter: AHSOIDPAHOPSIBFA

Evan: HPOASHGPOABGSDP

I CAN'T BELIEVE I FOUND MY BEST FRIENDS HERE!!!!

Aisha: YOU GUYS CANT SEE IT BUT IM FANGIRLING SO HARD RIGHT NOW!!!!

Evan: I ALSO WANT TO FANGIRL but the people near me will think im crazy. I already have a giant ass grin on my face and staring into the trees.

By people near me, I meant Faith and Hope. Oh, and I also see Luna, who's spying on me.

Aisha: Evan, Why in the Hell are you like 20 Km away?

Huh? I looked around, searching for Aisha nametag which would tell me all the info I need ...... and I found it but it says that She's 20302 Meter's away from me. She also further North from my house.

Wait a second.

Evan: Walter, I can't see your name tag?

Aisha: Yea... I can't find it too.

Walter: Yea... You see, there's a thing that Happened....... I'm Dead.

Evan: Wut?

Walter: I was in the snow biome, got surrounded by tons of Eskimo zombies annnd they killed me. It didn't help that I was the Hero of Range or something and it reduced the effectiveness of swords since I only had a Giant Wooden Boreal Broadsword.

{Author Note: The wood in the snow biome is called Boreal Wood.}

Evan: Wait, You're a hero too?

Aisha: I'm a Hero as well. The Hero of Magic.

Evan: Woah, I'm the Hero of Skill, So, Uhhh Walter, How are you talking to us?

Walter: I'm a Ghost right now. I can't do anything except for wander around and chat like this. Like in Terraria Hardcore Character.

Aisha: Fricken hell. What do we do now?

One man down already huh.... Wait a minute.

Evan: Hey Walter, Can you see a debuff on yourself or something.