Chapter 114 (Arc 8 : Dungeon Problems - Start)

Wassup Bois! I'm Back. Took a while, didn't I? Well let's just say working on my other story "miμ" was pretty much a flop. I wanted to write it in a new style but it just increased the workload by like 10 times and the story turned out terrible and boring. So I'm gonna put a pause on that for now and maybe even restart the whole story again later, but for now I'll be focusing back onto this for now.

So.... I guess I'm back to TsWOT for now. :D

also please join my discord it's getting lonely here T_T 
https://discord.gg/Tn9X4JPRUF

-FreiPixelz
22/12/2020

----------------------------------------------------

*Evan POV*

Holy Sh*t! why does it feel like a long time has passed even though only two days have passed since Luna's outburst.

It's probably just me. Right?

{Author Note: No. It's not. Almost 4 months have passed since the last chapter. T_T}

Anyhow, let's make a quick recap of what had happened in these two days. 

Aisha, Terra and Walter returned from their expeditions after I fought Luna and rescued Oswald and Lucy from Lucy's father. 

Hope and Faith grew another Tail which made them crazy strong. Unlike last time when they grew two tails and got extremely sharp senses. This time, after the growth of the third tail, they gained powerful strength and magic. So these days I've started teaching them along with my other pupils, Lucy and Oswald.

Tifa also came by to deliver another batch of fallen stars, but since I was trying to experiment with magic and trying to create a magic staff..... Let's just say Tifa and Luna were scarred and my dignity was shattered.

Aisha brought a goblin's tinkerers workshop, which allows us to combine accessories to make even better accessories. 

Terra and Walter also came back after their investigation. It seems like The Cultists aren't the only problem we're facing right now. There's a group that is on par with the Cultists, and it's the group that attacked Terra before when we came here for the first time.

There's a highly likely that we'll face them in the future, so it's best to note that down. Other information they brought was that this Heros-hating group didn't originate in that B*tch Queen's Kingdom where Terra and Walter went.

There seems to be another Kingdom where they came from, Everdeen. I thought that there were like 3 Human Kingdoms and these were led by Daisy and her gang, but it seems like there's quite a lot more.

Everdeen's name is really starting to pop up because Aisha also brought something related to Everdeen.

Now. Let's get to the main problem that's haunting me. 

Daisy's Cultist brother. The dude that was locked up in Daisy's parent's Castle managed to escape. And it wasn't in Secret either. A big fight seemed to had broken out over there and he was rescued. 

Now I want to be wrong. But Aisha said that it was a dozen or so people that,

1) Wore green crystal like armor that had Green crystals floating above their heads and they also had Green Thorn-like Swords that would sometimes shoot out green gas-like projectiles that insta-killed some soldiers.

Now that Armor is Obviously the Chlorophyte Armor, and the weapons seemed to be Chlorophyte saber or Claymore. Now that's going to be a pain to fight off.