Chapter 51 (Arc 4 - Dragon Problems - Fin)

Tifa POV:

Ms. Evangelion smacked Trish and Ms. Emma away.

Trish was knocked back over here and Evan caught him but Ms. Emma is in deeper danger as She's Ms. Evangelion's Target.

Before I could make a move, Evan Threw away Trish and Dashed into the Danger.

..............
..........
.....

Evan was in Air, Far above. Falling to his doom with Ms. Evangelion.

[NO!] (Me)

Mom Brought some vines out of the ground to cushion Evan's Fall but That's Not gonna be Enough!

Mom's Vines has only one Fatal Flaw and that's the fact that they can't reach Far.

What Do I Do! What DO I DO!!!

Just then, Evan was enveloped with Blue particles as he vanished into thin air.

[What the....?] (Trish)

We were confused but there was only this one joyous noise behind us.

[Teleportation Magic! That Was Teleportation Magic!!!] (Lucy)

I Didn't have enough time to process what happened when Ms. Evangelion Crashed to the ground with a loud Bang, away from everyone.

There was smoke everywhere near her Crash.

I don't know what happened but I know that Evan is fine and that's good enough for me to focus on the fight.

Trish suddenly faced Mom and started talking.

[Your Highness, Can you please Hold down Ms. Evangelion for some time?] (Trish)

[Okay I will, but what are you trying to do?] (Mom)

[If we can Damage her enough so that she won't be able to move then, Evan's Friend here can save Ms. Evangelion.] (Trish)

[Alright. I'll do my Best.] (Elizabeth)

Trish nodded and faced his army.

[All Troops! Listen Up! The Dragon's Only Weak Spots are its Eyes, inside the mouth and between its Toes! So, on my Mark, Everyone attack There. All Warriors! On Me!] (Trish)

[Sounds Interesting! All Archers! Attack On my signal!] (Sarah)

All the Archers were Ready as the smoke slowly dissipated waiting for my Mothers Signal.

[Sensei! I Have Recovered all my Mana! Let me Help you!] (Oswald)

[Alright! All Magicians! If the Warriors Retreat, then our Job is to cover their back and Blast the Dragon to another Dimension!] (Lucy)

........... I Don't Belong to any of these Divisions.

I'm Neither a Warrior nor an Archer or a Magician.

I was Left alone from the Beginning. Nobody cared about me and even though I did join My Mom's Personal Army, It was only because Mom and Sarah Insisted me.

But, It Doesn't change who I am........

The smoke was clearing more and there was a silhouette of a dragon struggling to stand.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked back to see Mom there.

[I don't know what you're thinking. But I just wanted to tell you that you don't have to prove anything. Just stay with me and that's enough.] (Mom)

She kept looking towards the smoke just in case.

But....... I don't have to prove anything, huh? I spend my whole life trying to prove that I was like everyone else. Sarah Helped me, but She was still busy with her work more. It was only until I Met Evan who showed me the other side of the Coin, Taught me the wonder's of life and brought color into my world. Even Though it Hasn't been long since we met, but He taught me all the things I always wanted to do and now......... I don't have to prove myself worthy of others.