Chapter 67 (Zotl of the Ice Orc's)

Evan POV:

[Ried is that you?] (Giant Blue Dude with Giant metal spear of some kind)

Not this Shit again.

Okay, what are my options?

1) Use Recall and screw everything.
Result: No risk, No reward

2) Talk to them, they may have missed the real Reid.
Result:  High Risk, questionable reward.

Well, the answer is quite obvious, isn't it?

The Blue dude impaled the spear on the ground and held out his hand.

[It's been a while hasn't it?] (Blue dude)

Well, I would really shake your hand but you don't have to bend yourself down for it.

I held out my hand and shook his giant hands which were cold as Ice. They're probably made of it, right? By the Way, Isn't that really bad since it can Melt/Break very easily? 

He immediately shouted, informing his kin and quite frankly making me feel a bit intimidated.

[Everyone, He's one of us!] (Blue Dude)

And thus I found out that I had made a bad move as we were surrounded by every one of these Blue Dudes.

[Ummm, Evan....] (Aisha)

[Play Along.] (Me)

[Who is this Little Girl?] (Blue Dude)

I just noticed but he has a barbaric way of speaking, Oh, and he's standing with his crystal hands crossed on his chest.

[Well, I wanted to talk about this before but, She's a friend and I have Amnesia.] (Me)

I braced myself for the unrealistic crying as to how it went with the others.

I was disappointed by the fact that he was more confused than happy.

[What's Amnesia?] (Blue Dude)

Oh, Boy! This will take a while.

I just told him of what had happened to me, the Kingdom, Luna and the Others. I omitted unreasonable things like me killing the Eye of Cthulu and the Heroes part.

He and the others nodded understandingly while I made a relieved sigh.

[We must get Revenge for Ried!] (Blue Dude)

The Others raised their arms and shouted a Deafening warcry.

[WAIT! WAIT! We've all Moved on, how about you guys tell me about this place and yourselves since I Am coming here for the first time.] (Me)

Everyone stopped shouting and looked at me strangely.

[Ried, are you sure?] (Blue Dude)

[Yep.] (Me)

[Why?] (Blue Dude)

[Why should I fight those guys? In the end, they will attack me again, then I will attack them, then they, then me and this will go on until one of us stops. So I'm stopping here.] (Me)

I have no intention of fighting the Cultists But that Masked dude from the Cultists, whose name I forget, is still in a world of pain when I come back.

Kind of Ironic in what I'm saying and thinking.

[Ried. You are Strong. I respect you.] (Blue Dude)

Looks like everything is gonna be just Fin-

[But Fight Me! So I know That you're not running away from being Weak!] (Blue Dude)