Chapter:9 (Arc 2: Cultists Problems - Start)

Another one from the Gacha studio for this New Arc! I hope you all like it!

-FreiPixelz

---------------------------------------------------------

Evan POV:

I was walking through the east side of the kingdom and towards the east gateto go to the wilderness.

The sun was shining brightly above me as I was looking around and this place really is the slums. There's a dirty sewer like smell around and the houses are dirty and really needed maintenance. 

There aren't even any inn's here. I can sometimes see kids with tathered or dirty clothes running around. Some are just sitting down not even moving, just observeing their surrounding.

I want to do something about this. But I myself am too poor for anything.

I clenched my fist a little bit.

Well getting money is not that hard I can stay in this kingdom for a while too.

My thoughts were broken when I heard a familiar word

[......reid?] (???)

Somebody behind me said the word Reid.

Reid? Reid.....?

I know that name don't I?

My status came in front of me.

Name: Reid Sord (Evan Langford)

Oh yeah that's the one.

WAIT! HOLD ON! THAT'S MY NAME!

SOMEBODY HERE KNOWS ME!?!

I looked behind me to see who said that. And there was a 15-year-old looking girl in front of me. She was wearing a long dirty cape that reached the ground. 

She also looked really pretty despite the dirt on her face and had silver hair like mine but it was also dirtied and she had big sparkling blue eyes also like mine.

A silver daemon?

[REID!] (Girl)

She screamed and ran towards me crying before hugging me.

Under normal circumstances I would've moved out the way. But not when someone is looking for a shoulder to cry on.

She buried her face on my chest while crying and because of the height difference she only reached till right below my chest.

If I was a lolicon then I would've been ecstatic about it. Thankfully I'm not one.

She just kept on crying and mumbling something while hugging me

I tried to hold her in my arms and went into an alleyway so that this doesn't cause a scene.

Now that no one is around I let her cry until she calmed down. She couldn't stand straight so I sat down too.