Chapter: 4 (Berserk)

{Author note: Things that shouldn't have happened, happened in the last chapter. But Don't Worry! I already fixed it so there's no problem now.

P. S: that was like the first real conversation in the novel.} 

*Evan POV*

I cut another zombie in two.

It's a good thing that I don't feel tired or afraid or anything like that otherwise I don't know how many times I would have died.

{Author Note: ......}

I looked around and only two zombies were left. I need to quickly build the walls after this, It should be enough to stop the zombies.

At that moment, one of the zombies lunged at me. And instead of blocking or dodging, the only thing that remained in my mind was to german suplex the sh*t out of him.

I ducked down as the zombie landed behind me, I quickly ran over to him and grabbed his waist.

[SPECIAL DELIVERY!] (Me)

I quickly turned my back up and just YEET him behind me to the other zombie.

{Author Note: He means Throw.}

The thrown zombie hit the other zombie, like a bowling bowl hitting the last pin as they both crashed down.

-7
-9

Holy Sh*t! That was Flippen Awsome!

I lunged forward and trusted my blazing sword down on one of the fallen zombies with lesser health which instantly killed him.

I was about to take advantage of the situation and kill the other fallen zombie as well but I think i saw the bushes move for a second.

I don't know about you but my spider-sense is tingling.

I quickly rolled out of the way as I heard something crash on the ground where I was before.

I looked over and there was another zombie there now, tho a wee bit different.

[god dam it, it's you guys.] (Me)

The new zombie was holding onto a dislocated, zombified arm by the shoulder. the claws of the fingers looked extremely sharp.

It was an Elite. The difference between normal zombies and this guy is the fact that these have more range, damage and health.

Taking care of him is gonna be a bi*ch.

The fallen zombie had stood up by now and both charged at towards me.

I rolled away to get some distance and also to dual-wield with the wand.

As long as we have distance between us, i can take care of 'em.

I used the wand on the elite who was lit up on fire from the spark. And ran towards the other zombie. 

I quickly wacked the normal zombie 2 times with my burning sword, setting him on fire again. He's almost dead but the elite was coming at me from behind.

I changed my wand to my copper short-sword, placed it behind me and blocked the elite's back attack while still facing towards the burning zombie.

Due to some sheer luck, I blocked successfully but I still received damage.

-18

Why did I Receive Damage!?

Life:
82/100