Chapter 31 (Elizabeth's Secret)

Evan POV:

I can see the kingdom from here.

Now......... Welp. I forgot to bring Tifa with me and have just been wasting time.

Damn It!

Now I gotta go back and bring Tifa again.

Do I really need Tifa?

Hmmm. Of course, If all things go Smoothly then I won't have to worry about the guards.

Now I better go back.

.............

.........

.....

Tifa POV:

I Better Deliver to this news to the Queen As Fast As Possible!

The Dryads were a very old Friend of the Elves.

 Unlike us Elves the Dryad's Lifespan was much shorter - less than half of our Lifespan.

And because of that, the Dryads couldn't always look after our kingdom.

One by one they fell until no one was left.

I read about them in out Kingdom's history book. They said that a Dryad's power is a hundred times more powerful than even our own Queen.

I have to tell our Queen About This Quickly! 

* a Few Hours Later*

I finally reached the border of our Kingdom. People think that our Kingdom Isn't protected at all but the truth is that the dryad's put together a special type of magic. Only the people recognized by our queen can enter otherwise those people will get confused and lost.

I went Inside. Most of our Kingdom had recovered. We all built a separate housing area where we sleep for now until the original houses were fixed. The separate Housing area only contained tents as they were the easiest and the most cheapest to use.

Her Highness should be in there. 

Some of the injured elves were staying here. The rest were working with rebuilding the Kingdom.

I could hear Curses from other Elves.

"Why did she come back?"

"She should just stay outside where she belongs."

"I Bet She's had a hand in this. They said she even knew who the cultists were among us. I bet she's a cultist herself and is just trying to look good."

They really don't take too kindly to me.

I stopped running. Her Highness should be around here, she was giving orders to everyone inside a giant tent so if I cou-

Suddenly something solid and wet hit the back of my head and I fell down face first to the ground.

I checked what hit me and it was Mud. Someone threw Mud at me.

I looked back and there were tons of elves there. Some were hiding Mud in their hands.

Damn it. I don't have time for this.

I quickly brushed off some of the mud from my Hair and quickly headed towards the Biggest Tent.

There were the guards blocking the Entrance to the Big Tent. They blocked my path with their Spears.

[State your Business!] (Guard 1)

They are Her Highness personal Soldier's which she trained herself. So at the very least, they listen to logic. Unlike the Other Elves here.