Chapter 74 (Showdown between Heroes)

Evan POV:

We walked passed Isabella who kept looking at us in disbelief.

[Walter, any luck?] (Me)

[Nope, I tried all the team channels, personal chat and also global one but he's not responding.] (Walter)

I started thinking about what we should do. Terra knows the game just as much as we do, so the only reason he's not responding might be because either he's sleeping or unconscious. 

[Okay, Here's the plan. Aisha, Find Chara or anyone and tell them to find a horse for Walter. Walter, you go back to my house and suit up from the chest or go cave exploring. Aisha, after you've done that, go and tell the king that you're leaving. And after that, go back to my house and look after Faith and Hope. I'll use a wormhole potion and see what's Terra up to.] (Me)

They both nodded and I gave them the general direction of my house. Oh, and Aisha also told me where Terra was, he was south-east from here. I pulled out my 3D Map and check. The places that I haven't seen are completely pitch black on the map. 

Aisha and Walter already left and I was standing in the hallway alone searching for Terra's icon. When I found it, I thought of teleporting there and used a Wormhole potion.

Everything turned black for a sec and when I came to, I was standing on flowing sand while my feet were slowly sinking into the ground. The sun had almost set, so I should be careful of zombies and mainly the Antlers gang. The antlers are golden ant-like monsters the size of a human.

I looked around for Terra and there he was, With shabby short dark Brown hair, a bit slim of a body, with a childish face. He was a bit smaller than me in height. He was Wearing what I think is Platinum armor because of it's unholy amount of shining which could probably blind someone with enough light. But the most mindblowing thing was that he was holding a Mithril Sword. A sword completely covered in Green except for the handle which was silver in color. The sword was also a double-edged sword and almost as big as him.

 The sword was also a double-edged sword and almost as big as him

I was really excited about meeting him here too. We're childhood friends as well and he's the Bestest best friend I have.

[Hey Terra! Yo What Up Dawg! Why weren't you responding to our messages? Giving us the silent treatment huh?] (Me)

He slowly looked at me in a weird fashion. I guess he's just skeptical.

[Hey, It's Me! Evan! Remember me? I know I look like an Anime Character, but Oh man, You have missed some shit.] (Me)

 Terra straight up charged at me and swung his sword in a huge arc.

[Woah!](Me)

His attack was a bit slow and my passives got activated which slowed it even more, giving me enough time to avoid it by backstepping.

[What the Hell!?! Dude! It's really Me! Remember when we Pranked Mr. Olsen by giving him a bottle of toilet water than regular water, He kinda deserved that one tho.] (Me)