Chapter 68 (Chief of Ice Orc's)

Evan POV:

The "Chief" lead us into one of the Dark wood houses. From all the other gigantic houses, this one is a bit bigger if I might add. 

Looking at the "Chief", she gives off an Old woman Vibe but she exactly the same height as Zotl and much more intimidating. Her blue face has some creases and what not but her eyes are sharp. White short hair with two small ice horns on the back and the body of a warrior, like those amazon women. She was wearing a tight leather onesie that was half sleeves and above the knees.

{Author Note: For those wondering. Yes, she has a Wonder woman like body.}

After the Chief's order, pretty much all the Ice Orc had scattered away. It was only me, Aisha, The Chief, and Shani who was ordered to cook food.

The inside of the house looked quite modern, with rooms and Dining room near the entrance. The floor was also made up of the dark Boreal wood.

I unconsciously made a sigh.

These Ice orcs are flippen amazing, Limbs made of Ice that can be regenerated. WHY COULD'NT SKYRIM DO THIS SHIT?!?! Oh, there isn't and Ice Orc But There's Frost Troll. My Ass! Todd you Better Come up with Good Shit like This For Skyrim 6!

.......That last part kinda rhymes.

{Author Note: For those wondering "Todd" or "Todd Howard" is pretty much the maker of Skyrim.}

We sat down on a large table with Aisha beside me and the Chief in front of me.

I could hear the sounds of Oil sizzling from one of the room and the smell of fish was quite mouth watering.

Now that I think about it, is it okay for them to cook? or is it that their Limbs are so replaceable that they don't care about it?

While we were waiting for the food. The Chief started talking, turns out that her name is Zuri and is actually the Tribe's Elder. She told me a bit about Ried's past. Apparently, these guys don't leave this snowy biome for obvious reasons so Ried had come up here 2 times for some Mission and also to establish friendly relations with the Ice orc. Ried somehow nailed it, which is why they all seem to like me.

Soon enough we were served Tuna, both Aisha and I got a sizzling hot tuna while Zuri just got a complete raw Tuna. As soon as we were served the food, Shani was asked to go outside, leaving us three alone.

[You're a Hero now, aren't you?] (Zuri)

My acting skills were over 9000 and I somehow kept a poker face.

[What are you talking about?] (Me)

I looked towards Aisha for help but she was busy indulging herself with the food.

I swear I will punch her one day.

[No one can use that much amount of Mana and still remain standing. I know of the spells you performed, no they were Custom made weren't they?] (Zuri)

MY SPIDER-SENSE IS GOING HAYWIRE!!!!

Evan: HALP ME!!!

Walter: Does you getting caught to be a Hero really matter that much?

Aisha: DON'T WORRY I GOT YOU! 

Aisha, with a mouthful of Fish, started talking. 

[Wall, dwash id madder?] (Aisha)

I'm pretty sure she's saying "Well, does it matter?"

[Not much, I will still support the Silver daemons just like before, even if there's only 5 of you left. I never go back on my word.] (Zuri)