Chapter 42 (Heroes Conspiracy)

Evan POV:

After going back into my room, I saw faith and hope just sleeping soundlessly on my bed.

They're really cute and I'm not gonna throw them away like most of my problems........... Until they can think for themselves........ Maybe.

I went to my workbench and made two baby cribs.

Though things like the baby cribs don't exist in Terraria but after reading some books I can instantly unlock these things.

I placed both the cribs beside my bed and carefully picked and placed the babies in their cribs.

Stamina! Show Me Thy Status!

Stamina: 56%

Well, that's good enough for like 2 days.

.......I feel like I'm treating myself like a phone.

{Author Note: Nah, phone's battery doesn't last that long.}

I lied down on my bed, opened the books and started reading for any clues.

By the way two of these books are really thick, except for one whose pages were torn.

...........

I opened one of the thick books and this isn't a novel like before and is actually the real deal.

How do I know this is the real deal?
The guy who's writing is the hero of range and he's not from this world.

I'm not interested in these guys stories. What I'm interested in is if they somehow got back on Earth.

........

This book is just that's guys diary. All his ambition daily life is written here. Interestingly he doesn't know about Terraria, and I'm pretty sure neither does the other hero does.

I'm at the last page now.

25/4/994

"I have done everything I wanted to do here. I'm writing this here in the case if there are other heroes after we're gone.

I have told you about my story. Since we somehow came here, we can also somehow leave. That's a fact, and the way to leave is quite simple. You just have to............"

The last line is blurred out

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!!

I READ THAT WHOLE BOOK FOR THE LAST LINE WHICH ISNT EVEN THERE!!!!

{Author Note: TROLOLOLOL!}

I angrily took out the other thick book.

I read through this one and it seemed to be the diary of the Hero of Strength....... I think he's Chinese since his name, written in English is Qin He.

25/4/994

" I have talked with the others and Tomorrow we're all going back home. but honestly, I quite like this world. I've made so many friends here that it feels like a waste to return. But there's better food there so whatever.

Oh, yea it looks like Zhen found a way back and who would've thought that it was........"

.......blurred out again.

OH COME ON!!!!!

{Author Note: