Side Story: Behind the Scenes

Daisy POV:

{Author Note: This is after the Dragon Incident.}

I'm in my room looking at the papers of the Damages resulted by Evangeline's Frenzy.

{Author Note: Evangeline = Ruby}

Thankfully, No one died thanks to Evan but some were still injured during the Goblin's onslaught.

Most of the people Fled to Evan's house so there's almost no Damage to the Kingdom except for some injured soldiers.

I made a relieved sigh.

At the very least, no one died.

I think we should actually invest in better defenses like how Evangie always tells me.

{Author Note: Evangie = Evangeline}

I made Evangie Rest for now, despite her cry for helping me. I don't want to burden her more right now.

I started working on the paperwork about how much I should reward Evan and getting the people back but then I heard a knock on the door.

[Who is it.] (Me)

[Your Highness, it's me Semil. There's a letter addressed to you from King Gabriel.] (Semel)

From Father huh?

[Come in.] (Me)

The door slowly opened and Semil came in.

He's old but Tall with a strong figure and a determined face that contradicts his age.

He handed me the letter and silently left while closing the door.

The letter had the seal of Etalethine which is a castle with two towers on the side. This means that it's definitely from either Father or Mother.

I took a deep breath and opened the letter.

Dear Daisy.

This is your Father, King Gabriel. I recently heard of the Goblin Attack and Evangeline's Outburst and attacking the Kingdom. Your mother and I are very worried about your Health, why don't you spend some time here with your family?

-King Gabriel

So, He's just worried about me.

Thank goodness he didn't ask me to replace Evangie or bring her with me otherwise things would've gone south.

I wrote back a letter to inform him that I will visit in a few days for some time. Alone.

*A Few Days Later*

I'm in my personal Carriage with Trish and there were some more soldiers riding horses and guarding the Carriage.

[You know it would've been fine for me to go alone, we need you on the castle helping everyone else.] (Me)

Oh, By the way, I left Evangie in charge of the Castle for the time I was here. 

[Your Highness, please forgive me rudeness but It's Too Dangerous. And besides, I only brought a few people with me to keep you at ease.] (Trish)  

[*sigh* Thanks Trish.] (Me)

It has always been kind of awkward when you're alone with Trish, but recently he has begun to shine up.

Beside's him protecting me all the time, it's rare for him to talk about anything so I'll start the conversation.