Chapter 63 (I'm just a Very Tall Midget)

Evan POV:

My Summoned apparition rushes forward and Charges up to punch the Shield.  

It Punched the Shield with a deafening sound which shattered both the apparition and also the Barrier.

Well, so much for acting like Dio.

[SHIT!] (Masked Dude)

Alright, I still have a hundred ways to beat the crap out of them, let's handicap myself to not use Mana Ball.

The Masked dude Waved his hand and a purple colored dark ball conjured up out of thin air and slowly flew towards me.

Isn't that "Darkball" the Goblin magician's use? they have the same weakness as my Mana ball for surviving only 1 hit.

I raised my Left hand and backhand slapped it out of existence.

Gotta love invisible Shield of Cthulu.

[I-Impossible!] (Masked Dude)

Okay, I need a cheezy one-liner before I start my onslaught.

I cracked my knuckles to show how much of an Alpha I am.

[You guys just Brought Dragons to a Dovahkiin.] (Me)

Holy shit! That was Awesome!

[W-What!? WHO ARE YOU!?!?!] (Masked Dude)

Heh.

[I'm Just a very Tall Midget.] (Me)

Hehehehehe.

Alright! Let's Do This!

I firstly used "Mana barrier", which trapped me and the Cultists in its Huge dome-like Structure.

[Everyone with Shields! Get on the Front! The Rest, Pick Up a Bow and Attack From Behind!] (Masked Dude)

Well, that ain't gonna do anything but whatever.

There were 5 guys standing in a straight line, shoulder by shoulder, blocking my path with Iron square shields bigger than themselves and there were tons of arrows shot from behind the group.

I casted "Gravity Ball" above me. Its something I learned when I tried to practice with "Terra-Bond Break". I kept the Gravity Ball's potency really small so all the Arrows were attracted towards the black ball.

The Gravity Ball doesn't do any damage, it just attracts and attaches the thing to itself, unlike a Black Hole.

Everyone was terrified looking at all the arrows that just got stuck to the black hole in the sky.

[Well then, I guess it's my turn. Let's get those shields out of the way First.] (Me)

I casted the "Earth Pillar". It doesn't have a lot of damage but its Knockback is Mwah!(Kissing Noise).

Strangely enough, I thought it could only come out of the ground but it seems like I can cast it from thin air as well.

I Casted it in such a way that the pillar would hit all the Shield guy in one fell swoop.

A brown colored magic circle formed in thin air near the leftmost Shield guy and a mud pillar launched out of the circle, shooting all the shield guys away as they crashed on the Barrier's wall and went unconscious.

The Masked dude didn't even say anything but some of the guys from his side just threw away their weapons and started begging for forgiveness.

Oh shit, I should've asked whoever wanted to surrender first like a good guy.