Chapter:1 (Arc 1: Terraria Problems - Start)

This is something I made in an app called Gacha studio

(I was bored.)

I like this picture cuz it represents the first arc quite well.

Oh well, onto the chapter.

-FreiPixelz

---------------------------------------------------------

*Evan POV*

I groaned as I gained consciousness while the sun was Flippen sniping my eyes from 150 million Kilometers away.

Boi, looks like I'm Up late.

I blocked the sun rays with my hands as I felt like I was just inflicted with amnesia.

...Am I inflicted with amnesia?

Nope, I'm still me. Evan, Evan Langford, 6ft tall, 21, single and ready to mingle. Why am I single at 21? well, Let's see my face for that.

The image of my face surfaced in my mind. Brown with smooth and silky hair as well as brown eyes, a celebrity-like jawline with a mature face and subtle beard. Yep, Look at that Handsome Piece of sh*t.

Oh, You're wondering about why I'm still single? It's cuz the very second I go near a woman, They run away cause they can't handle my Heat.

No, but seriously, I'm on the average side of things, I don't have a girlfriend yet cuz I'm not interested at the moment, you know, family problems and stuff.

I feel tired and don't want to get u- What the hell was I doing last night?

If my memory serves me right, I did stay up late playing Terraria with my good friends. I'm not a die-hard fan of it but I do know all the recipes, boss attack patterns, enemy names and trivia as well as all the lore things. See, not a die-hard fan.

Oh well, I've talked with myself a good amount. Now it's time to wake up.

I stood up and started stretching and yawned greatly before I finally looked at my surroundings to notice that....... I'm in a forest?

I looked at the ground where I was lying down and it was a patch of grass and there was a lake right next to me.

I clapped my fist to my palm in a sort of "I understand" way

Oh, I know this is probably a dream. I couldn't have woken up that easily right?

Now that I have finally woken up, I finally noticed a hotbar with 10 slots on the top left part of my view, and on the top right of my view, there was...