Bonus Chapter: Tired Evan

*Evan POV*

Dam Those three.

Terra, Walter and Aisha.

Going to flippen mines and bringing me with them.

It was fun, but I hadn't slept the last 2 days AND WE WERE IN THAT MINE FOR 8 HOURS!

IT'S NOT MY FAULT MY SLEEP SCHEDULE IS MESSED UP!

I told them about my fatigue, and those Guys responded with their smug faces.

"Oh, you only slept 2 days ago? That's flippen cringe bro." -Terra

"Hey Evan, Guess what, I slept 9 Hours last night." -Aisha

"Evan You're not a superhuman, Fix your goddam sleep schedule." -Walter

They're still down there, I had immediately used a Recall potion after I got a system warning that I'm gonna pass out in few seconds.

Why didn't I slept the last two days?

It's because I had to do research on the old heroes and other things that relate to them. Plus, with pain Immunity I feel no discomfort, so I feel encouraged to not sleep.

I did know that I was gonna pass out in a few hours before I went to explore the mines which Terra has discovered and has been going into these past few days.

But I didn't think we were gonna stay there for MORE THAN A COUPLE HOURS!

Those guys are jerks sometimes.

Anywho, I teleported into my room, next to my bed.

I got another warning about having like 1% stamina left, and then I just collapsed right then and there.

*3rd Person POV*

In the morning, after breakfast, it was time for Hope and Faith's study session, which is hosted by Nezha.

Knowledge is power, So Evan had asked Helputt and Nezha before about what to do for Hope and Faith's Studies.

Before, In their castle, there was an appointed teacher who would teach the young ones on basic knowledge, history and other subjects. Since that was no longer possible. Nezha volunteered to teach Hope and Faith about general knowledge and a few other things.

Helputt also volunteered to become their personal trainer and start making training them in Strength, endurance and combat.

Both Nezha and Evan rejected his idea simply because they were too small right now. Helputt was quite heartbroken for some time now because of that.

Not anymore, since they grew their 3rd tail recently and are big and strong enough for training, Helputt only needs Evan acceptance, which he hadn't given right now.

So, at this time of the hour. Nezha would teach hope and Faith about General knowledge on the Third floor of the House, which had a dedicated small library.

Hope and Faith would listen to Nezha carefully, about history, geography, literature and old legends.

They were almost done with their studies and would have to go to Mia now to help her around the house before having free time for the rest of the day.