Side Chapter: Aftermath

I'M BACK BABYS!!!

Took some time didn't I?

I'll try to keep a steady stream of updates from here on out because I'm finally out of a lot of work I use to do.

Though as always, no promises.

Anywho,

New Fanart by Aberaxi, I heard that he's trying to write a book so why don't you all see what he's up to? ( I haven't checked it out but i do know that he just started working it out.)

It's Faith And Hope! :D

And Finally, As always, I'm gonna post some Side and Bonus chapters before we move onto the Main story, But it'll happen sooner than later, that I do promise.

-FreiPixelz
19/9/2019

-----------------------------------------

Evan POV

So.

I'm kind of ........grounded.

Well, that's to be expected after all the stunts I did doesn't it?

And aren't I the master of the house? Why am I the one being Grounded?

Let's have a little recap onto what Happened.

*Flashback*

[Now that we've kinda defeated all the dragons, What's your plan Walter?] (Me)

[There's still many skills here that I want to learn. So I'll stay here for some more time. You do the things you need to do.] (Walter)

[Gotcha, Then I'll head back home for now. I had found some diaries about the heroes which I need to read.] (Me)

[Alright, See you soon.] (Walter)

I waved my hands to Walter as I took out my Recall potion.

[Don't die again.] (Me)

Walter chuckled a bit.

[Of course.] (Walter)

My vision blurred and a moment later, I found myself back in my room.

[Alright. Better say hi to Everyon-] (Me)

Just then,

BAM

The door to my Room was Slammed open as two little critters crawled in.