Chapter 32 (A Mother and Child's Burden)

Tifa POV:

[I know you're confused but She's - Elizabeth, is your mother.] (Tania)

No Way..... That's impossible.

[Your highness........ Is that true.] (Me)

She didn't look at me. She only looked at the ground. Her silence only agreed with my question.

...... I can't believe the person I've been searching for my entire life was with me from the start.

But what's this unexplainable anger?

[Why? Why Didn't you tell me?] (Me)

She took a deep breath.

[Tifa..... Listen to me. I know I kept my identity hidden. But I did it to protect you.] (Elizabeth)

lie.

[I didn't want you to go through what I had gone through.] (Elizabeth)

Lie.

[I.... I wanted you to go through your life being what you wanted to be.] (Elizabeth)

LIE!!

[I.... I didn't have a choice-] (Elizabeth)

[SHUT UP!!!] (Me)

Elizabeth was taken back from my outburst.

[YOU'RE JUST PROTECTING YOURSELF!!!] (ME)

Tears started to come out of my eyes.

[IF I WOULD'VE BEEN THERE WITH YOU THEN EVERYONE WOULD'VE CRITICISED YOU TOO RIGHT!?!] (Me)

[N-No] (Elizabeth)

[IF I WOULD'VE BEEN THERE THEN NO ONE WOULD LISTEN TO YOU!!! THAT IS WHAT YOU'RE AFRAID OF ISN'T IT!?!] (Me)

[N-No! Tifa get a hold of Yourself!] (Elizabeth)

[NO! YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF WHATS IT LIKE TO BE BULLIED FOR ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!! YOU DONT KNOW WHATS ITS LIKE WHEN YOUR OWN WHOLE RACE DESPISE YOU FOR EVERYTHING!! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE LEFT ALONE IN THAT PLACE BECAUSE YOU WERE NEVER WITH ME!!] (Me)

I wiped away my tears.

[But you know what, you're right. You never wanted me, right? Is that also because I'm a half-elf, half-human?] (Me)

[N-No Tifa! Listen to me! It's not your fault!] (Elizabeth)

[No matter. *Sniff* you never wanted me before, why would you need me now? Here's my Dept.] (Me)

I threw my two silver shortsword and my Amber colored pin towards my "mother". These things were with me from the very start. She probably left it there for me.

Elizabeth realized what I was doing and her tears started to come out.

[W-Wait Tifa P-Please Don't.] (Elizabeth)

[Please never look for me anymore.] (Me)

I Ran off.

[WAIT TIFA!] (Elizabeth)

I looked back one last time. My tears made it hazy to look.

................

..........

.....

Evan POV:

Okay, I learned a lot from Mia.

We were returning back to the mansion from the forest.

Mia was happily bringing a basket filled to the brim with flowers, fruits, and vegetables.