Bonus Chapter: Love Potion

First of all. Im really sorry about the late Update and I got no excuses except for...... I started playing Minecraft again and couldn't stop......... That's it........ Sorry.

This is the last Bonus chapter too. :D

From the next Chapter, Arc 5 (Heroes Problem) will start and im really Excited about it because The Main Story will Finally Flippen Start. We will Also know a little bit about Evan's Past too and why he wants to return so badly. Stay Tuned in for more. Peace!

12/1/2018                                   -FreiPixelz

-------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy POV:

What Should I get for Shishou?

It's been few days since I've been under Shishou's teaching. Even though he doesn't teach us in magic yet, which he promised he will do later on. He has still taught us sooo much alchemy that even another Grandmaster would be jealous of the knowledge I have.

I'm with Oswald in the middle of the market area of Balathien, looking for a gift for Shishou. He never asked for any payment and refused for it too. So this one of the only way to repay him.

[Sensei. What do you think he'll Like?] (Oswald)

Oswald, my trustee apprentice asked me.

Oswald's Rank is a Professional Apprentice. Ranking determines how powerful someone is in Magic, Strength, Archery and the like. For Magicians, there are 4 ranks and 3 sub-ranks of each rank. The 4 Main Ranks are Novice, Apprentice, Master and Grand-Master. The 3 Sub-ranks are Beginner, Adept and Professional that goes into each Main Rank.

Im a Beginner Grand-Master.

[Doesn't he usually read books? So maybe a Magic Book would be good?] (Me)

[Not to be Rude but don't you think that he has already read a lot of books? What if he has already read the book we will bring?] (Oswald)

{Author Note: That's like showing someone a Meme and they have already seen it.}

[True. That would be risky.] (Me)

.........

[What if we bring a gift for Shishou's daughters?] (Oswald)

[What?] (Me)

[If Shishou sees his daughter happy then he would be happy too, right?] (Oswald)

That's not a bad idea.

I nodded.

[Alright, We'll go with that plan. Only, what would They like?] (Me)

We started thinking.

Just then, At the corner of my eye, I saw a pet store.

I made a huge grin.

[I have an Idea.] (Me)

..............
.........
....