Chapter 55 (A Meeting between Heroes)

Evan POV:

Behind me were Luna and Tifa who were holding onto the reigns of the Horses.

I was holding onto Hope.

And Aisha, who was in front of me, was leading the way and holding onto Faith.

We went over the bridge towards the entrance which was guarded by two Guards wearing a full set of Iron armor and Yellow tipped Spears.

Strangely enough, the guards didn't stop us for any kind of identification or anything.

Aisha gave one of the guards a nod while he nodded back and proceded to towards Tifa. Tifa went on guard but was surprised by the Guard's sudden bow.

[Allow me, Madam.] (Guard)

He then proceeded to take the reigns of the horses.

[You know where right?] (Aisha)

[In the RayHeaven's Stable.] (Guard)

[Yes, Please.] (Aisha)

The Guard saluted and went on ahead with the horses.

[You're a big deal here?] (Me)

[Well, I am the Hero of Magic] (Aisha)

HOLD ON! Don't Tell Me!

[Now Wait here a Minute. Did you tell everyone that?] (Me)

[Uhhhh..... Yes? Haven't you done the same thing?] (Aisha)

[No! I didn't want that kind of Attention!] (Me)

[Well, You're in My Town Now! Allow us to show you all our Hospitality.] (Aisha)

[Well, That does make things easier but please don't tell people that I'm a Hero as well.] (Me)

[Gotcha! Im gonna tell each and everyone that you're a hero as well.] (Aisha)

[Don't you Flippen Dare.] (Me)

[Wait, Evan, You're a Hero?] (Tifa)

Oh Yea, I didn't tell Tifa.

[Yea..... But please don't Tell anyone okay?] (Me)

Tifa nodded her head while Luna didn't pay us any attention.

[This includes you kids too. Don't tell anyone that Papa is a Hero, okay?] (Me)

[Yes!] (Faith & Hope)

[By the way, I wanted to say this before but Tifa can you remove that cape? We've been attacked by a Crazy Clan name Cultists and Suspicious People are not really being tolerated right now.] (Aisha)

[Uh, Ummmm] (Tifa)

[Oh, I forgot to tell you about Tifa but She's an Elf, which is why she's wearing a Cape.] (Me)

[E-Evan!] (Tifa)

[Don't worry. She's a Friend.] (Me)

[HOLY SMOKES! Are You Serious!] (Aisha)

Aisha almost jumped up while Tifa nodded her head nervously.

Aisha Looked back towards me.

[Evan, You really got some Stories to tell, don't you.] (Aisha)

[And I'd be happy to tell'em but let's find a spot first? Talking out here would be kind of a bummer.] (Me)

[Hehe, then let's go to my Hous- I mean Room. You're gonna be surprised.] (Aisha)

[Oh Yea? Make me.] (Me)

[You Guys talk awfully familiarly for someone who's just met.] (Luna)

Luna was looking at us suspiciously.