Chapter 48 (Dragon Problems 1)

Evan POV:

[So? What's that plan you have?] (Me)

Ruby and I were still on the wall but far away from everyone..... Though I say this, but archers were on the whole wall, so not exactly what I would call a private place. But then again, Everyone was focused on the battlefield.

Ruby took a deep breath.

[I don't know if you know this. But I'm a Dragon-kin.] (Ruby)

[....So?] (Me)

[...... That's not exactly the reaction I expected...... but that's beside the point. What I wanted to say was that if you give me enough Mana, Then I can use my dragon ancestry and turn into a dragon.] (Ruby)

I raised one of my eyebrows

[.....Really?] (Me)

Holy Shit! I want to be Dragon Born Too!

[Yes, but I'm afraid that I might accidentally eat away all your Mana and maybe accidentally kill.] (Ruby)

You underestimate my powers.

{Author Note: Don't Try It.}

[Are you absolutely sure that you turning into a Dragon can save Everyone?] (Me)

[Yes.] (Ruby)

[Alright sure. Start taking my mana away.] (Me)

Just in case I activated "Gaia's Sentiment" again.

Ruby looked sad

[I'll make sure Everyone remembers your sacrifice.] (Ruby)

You have no idea who you're talking too.

Ruby walked up to me and bit me on the nape of my neck.

It's a tickling sensation but aren't you acting like a vampire?

I got a debuff on me called "Mana Leech". And even though Ruby is doing her best to leech my Mana but I'm recovering more than losing.

Half a minute passed and I'm pretty sure she has already leeched more than a few thousand points of mana....... How much Mana does she need anyway?

She suddenly let go of my neck, grabbed her head in pain and curled up into a ball.

[Woah, you okay?] (Me)

I saw some Buffs and Debuffs popping up in her.

Emotional Frenzy: Doesn't know what to do.

Psychopath: Will Attack anyone.

Mana Frenzy: 10 Times more Mana in exchange for halved defense.

Dragon-Born: Turned into a dragon.

She suddenly started becoming purple as Black-purple scales started growing on her body and She also started growing.

The archers nearby witnessed this and quickly moved out of the way.

Ruby grew so much that her clothes ripped apart but she was completely covered in scales. She got on all fours as her nails turned into claws and two wings popped out from her behind.

[Wow. She's turning from Girlfriend material to Ex's Material.] (Me)

[EVANGELINE!] (Daisy)

The others found out about her turning into a dragon by now and Ruby just flapped her wings, sweeping away all the dust and flew straight towards the sky as she was slowly becoming bigger and bigger until she finally turned into a flippen dragon.