Chapter 58 (The Journey to a Professional Grandmaster Magician)

Annnnnd I'm Late again with this update. I know that I'm not holding My promise of 1 chapter every 1 or 2 days, but that's cuz I'm a rebel >:3

No, but I just wanted to say happy New Year (Even though it's late) I Hope you all have a great 2019 and let's Get on with the Chapter!

1/4/2019                                                                                                 -Frei Pixelz

Evan POV:

[The Coliseum looks just like those Romans ones from our world.] (Me)

I started talking with Aisha as she leads me to the Coliseum with people around us also heading there.

[That's true, you think those Heroes made that?] (Aisha)

[Well the possibility is there. But that matters on when it was built.] (Me)

[What do you mean?] (Aisha)

[The Heroes left around a 100 years ago, so if this Coliseum was made before that, then sure.] (Me) 

[Ohhh, On that note, you said before that everyone who met those heroes forgot about them right?] (Aisha)

[Yea?] (Me)

[Then doesn't that mean that we would be forgotten as well?] (Aisha)

[I don't know but it seems Highly.] (Me)

Aisha nodded as we entered the Giant Open Thick wooden door. 

What greeted us was a wide open hall with pillars holding the roof. The hall broke off into three paths, on in the middle path there was a closed door which wasn't as big as the entrance door but was still big, the door was..... you know those iron grate doors in the Medival Castle that fall from the ceiling? and has to be cranked up to pass through? Those iron Doors.

{Author Note: The closest thing I could find was this.

but instead of opening sideways, the door would go up and down by the use of a crank

but instead of opening sideways, the door would go up and down by the use of a crank.}

I can see through the grate and its just a Wide open area, On the middle, there's like a circular white platform, It's probably made of marble

I don't know what most of the material used in this Coliseum is ........but its brown. Seems like some type of Sandstone from the game.

Other than that there were 2 more pathways, one to the left and one to the right. I asked Aisha and it seems like those go to the sitting range.

All the people were going into those two pathways while Aisha and I walked towards a guy in iron armor holding a checkbook next to the closed iron grate door.

When he saw Aisha he immediately stood straight.

[Welcome to Coliseum again, Madam! How may I be of service to you?] (Dude)