Chapter 73 (The Hero of Strength)

Evan POV:

[Okay then........ What's the plan now?] (Walter)

[I have no Idea.] (Aisha)

Walter is now finally back, we made up, we're are up to date and now we need a new plan.

[Well, I guess you need to suit up first. Don't blame me but I had deleted most of your stuff except for the Copper Pickaxe and the Axe from when I found you to keep inventory space.

[Well, everything was made of Boreal Wood. But, I was screwed when I ran out of arrows.] (Walter)

For now, I gave him his Copper tools along with one of my shotguns with some ammo. Aisha gave him some Lesser health Potions.

[Alright then, We'll all go back to my house and suit up. Aisha probably just needs permission from the King and Queen first to come to my house so we'll follow her for now.] (Me)

[Okay~] (Aisha)

[I don't think I'll be able to hold my own with just this weak ass shotgun. against any enemies.] (Walter)

[As long as you can push them back, we can come in provide support. Let's all stick together, alright?] (Me)

[I'm kinda excited, It's like we're playing a game.] (Aisha)

[We're In a Game.] (Me)

[Hehe.] (Aisha)

We Both just Followed Aisha who led us through the maze-like Castle.

[Now that I think about it, I haven't really explored this Kingdom at all have I?] (Me)

[Oh yea, It was just one thing after another.] (Aisha)

[Pffft, you normies don't know the shit I've seen.] (Walter)

[Don't tell me... You've already seen the whole Kingdom?] (Me)

[Not really, but I did have an eagle's eye view of it, there's a bunch of nice and bad things here. Aisha, tell us what you know?] (Walter)

[I haven't really gone out of my room all that much. So, no, I don't know much.] (Aisha)

[I should've expected that. But, the good things that I saw were, an Inn, A general Store for materials, Alcemist, Bunch of houses and Libraries also the Adventurer's guild, A blacksmith and a bunch of other stuff. I should also warn you that I saw Slaves as well.] (Walter)

[Slaves?] (Me)

[I only saw a gist of it, tho, most of the time I was just spectating you two.] (Walter)

[Should we do something about the Slaves?] (Aisha)

[I don't know much about the Politics of this world and tons more. We might have the power to throw this whole kingdom upside down, but I'd rather prefer making them a friend. It's advantageous to all of us. However, For now, let's just assume ridding of the slaves as a Side-quest.] (Me)

[What's the Main quest again?] (Aisha)

[Getting out of this world?] (Me)

[What? Really? Then What about Faith and Hope?] (Aisha)

[Birds have to leave the Nest. Plus I won't just disown them. I've taken responsibility and it's the same as taking care of my little Brother and Sister back home.] (Me)  

[......You're worried about your mother's condition aren't you?] (Aisha)

[If She wasn't in a situation like that then I would've preferred living here.] (Me)