Chapter 43 (The Peace Treaty)

Hello Everyone!

Before I start this chapter I wanted to give a Big Thank you to Ultimate_re_reader for his/her amazing English Talent and pointing out quite literally a hundred grammatical errors in the past (all) Chapters.

So a Thank you from me again for sticking around and taking the time to point out pretty much all my mistakes. And I hope that you love reading my book just as much as I love writing it.

P.S I haven't fixed all the grammatical errors yet, like 30% was fixed. I'll fix the rest when I get the time, I promise.

-FreiPixelz 14/10/2018

---------------------------------

Evan POV:

The journey was mostly uneventful and we had almost reached the Human Kingdom.

If the cultists wanted to attack us then they would've done that during our travel. Seeing as their main objective is mass genocide for some reason.

This only explains that there are no more spies in the Elven Kingdom. That Or they need more reinforcements for attacking.

It took a while, but I'm standing on a tall tree and I can see a huge army with Daisy, Ruby, Lucy and Oswald at the forefront.

Behind them were what I assume are captains. 4 guys in Iron armor holding yellow tipped Spears and Trish is among them, behind those dudes are the rest of the army, more than few hundreds who are also in iron armor but with sheathed swords instead of spears.

I looked down towards Elizabeth who was galloping on her horse and gave her a nod.

I think she understood that I wanted to say "we have reached."

I went ahead and with the help of grappling hook, I shot myself forward towards Daisy.

I landed on my legs.

*Crack*

-22

Oh Come On! Not Again!

[Yo Daisy! I got your message from Lucy and I thought that maybe I should help.] (Me)

Daisy and the others were surprised by me coming out of nowhere.

[Wha-] (Daisy)

Before she could say anything, I pointed behind me and all the elves made their entry.

Daisy went stiff and I could feel the nervousness of everyone else...... Except for Ruby who looks like she's done this a thousand times.

The Elves army galloped near here before stopping a little bit far away.

I have no idea what's going on.

Elizabeth dismounted her horse along with Sarah, an Elf woman and that one dude.

Those four approached Daisy.

I stood next to Oswald and whispered quietly.

[Psst, hey what's going on?] (Me)

He was a little bit startled but still responded quietly.

[Uhh, it's the peace treaty in session. The Queens will interrogate with each other and if they come to an agreement then step one is successfu-] (Oswald)

It looked like Oswald had more to say but the interrogation had started.

[Queen Daisy, the third Daughter of King Gabriel and Queen Mari. Your kind had always made us suffer with charges, such as kidnapping, slavery and murder, for a few hundred years. Why should we trust you now?] (Elizabeth)