Chapter 19 (The Eye's of Cthulu 1)

Elizabeth POV:

[OPEN FIRE!!] (Rudolf)

After the Rudolf Command, all The archers hiding in the branches among the trees started shooting Arrows on to the demonic Eye.

Tonight there was a full moon so the arrows would glint off the moonlight every now and then and it would look like tiny stars attacking the Gigantic Being. All the arrows Successfully hit the Eye but it didn't even budge.

Soon the Gigantic eye started to act like a mother and Small Demon Eyes started coming from its behind and another volley of arrows were shot from the archers. The tiny demon eyes dodged all the arrows and quickly came here to attack the archers. Luckily my Archers aren't fragile and have been taught Close Quarters Combat in case of emergencies like these.

What was unbelievable was the fact that some of the archers were still hit by the Tiny eyes and fell down their branches.

[W-What!?] (Me)

I quickly used my Branch Magic and caught every single archer that fell down with thin plant roots and carefully placed them down.

I became unsteady and held on to the balcony railing.

The Fight with the Silver Daemon made me lose almost all my mana and It will take at least 20 hours to regenerate completely.

I unsteadily went away from the balcony and made my way to the open ground below. While I was going down the stairs I heard the gigantic eye scream again. [AWWWWOOOOOOOHHH] and it broke halfway through the wall right beside me and got stuck.

I forgot to breathe while looking at it and it gave me the creeps as it looked back at me.

It felt like it was staring into my soul.

It screamed again and charged straight at me I wasn't fast enough to block the head-on collision.

[GAH] I screamed in pain as some of my blood left my mouth.

The wall behind me broke as I fell through it. I fell from one story height and fell straight on the ground. 

I laid there as the Gigantic eye was right above me. Staring into my eyes and it was terrifying.

[HEY BEAST!! OVER HERE!!!] (Rudolf)

Rudolf used his vine attack on the eye, that attack couldn't even be compared to mine.

It hit the eye with a loud snapping noise and the eye changed its target from me to Rudolf. It Screamed again and charged at Rudolf.

I unsteadily stood up and went towards the nearest Fallen Archer.

[Are You Okay?] (Me)

He coughed a bit and let out some blood. [I-I'm sorry about this. Y-Your Highness.]

[Don't be. What happened up there?] (Me)

[These Demon Eyes are not Ordinary ones. They're really Fast. Even if we blocked them, some other would attack from behind.] (Fallen Archer)

[Okay you did good. Now Get up and get yourself Patched up then help everyone else who has fallen.] (Me)

[Y-Yes Your Highness!] (Fallen Archer)

Just then I saw Tifa and Sarah coming here. There was also a little girl Silver Daemon following them.

[Your Highness! You're Hurt!] (Sarah)

[Don't mind me, you failed your mission didn't you? now we have to fight this mess.] (Me)

[No we didn't Fail. We gained intel that the summoning was supposed to happen tomorrow at the festival by using this.....eye thing.] Sarah said that and Tifa brought a Weird looking eye the size of a hand.