Chapter 49 (Dragon Problems 2)

3rd person POV:

Evan leads the Dragon quite far away from the castle. 

Their battle ravaged the forest and set it ablaze wherever the moved. 

Evan Traveled through trees to trees while Evan's friends, though tired and complaining, were still far away and worried about Evan's and Ruby's condition.

Evan finally stopped dead in his tracks, thinking this much distance was enough from the castle.

Ruby spewed a hot magma ball on to Evan as he looked away as he rolled to safety.

Ruby swopped down and landed on all fours. For some reason, she thought that maybe eating her target was better than Burning him alive.

In the Blazing fire, An Angry dragon's Eyes which emitted Bloodlust was at a standoff with the calm eyes of a white Haired, Black Aviator's wearing, sarcastic boy.

Evan fixes his aviators as he says in a heavy, robotic voice.

[You've been tagged for Termination] (Evan)

Ruby opened her mouth revealing her Sharp fangs and then she immediately swooped down trying to eat Evan whole in one bite.

Instead of running away, Evan also charged forward, dodging her bite and running under her Large head.

Evan smirked. Putting all his Mana into a Mana ball And Making it Seismic again.

As soon as he got close enough to Ruby's gigantic dragonic body. He performed an uppercut with the Mana ball in hand.

[SHORYUKEN!!!] (Evan)

With an earthshattering loud BAM, The mana ball had successfully slammed the Dragon up with an invisible forcefield scattering in the surroundings, extinguishing some of the fire nearby.

-87

Now That's A Lot Of Damage!! Evan thought as a picture of Phil Swift flashed by his mind.

Ruby Shrieked with pain as she was knocked up, Quickly trying to regain her balance by flapping her wings strongly.

It didn't take her long to get back her balance, only to be hit on the back with an Ice Berg half her size.

-43

Ruby fell down like a meteorite from the knockback as Ice shards scattered everywhere.

Evan Moved out of the way as Ruby crashed with a loud bang, destroying everything nearby.

Evan looked forward to see that From far away, the silhouettes of people were running towards him.

[No one Mess's with Shishou on my Watch!] Screamed Lucy with a face full of sweat in amidst the people.

Evan made a small grin.

"There's my Backup!" He thought.

Evan waved his hand and screamed loudly so his voice could reach them.

[HEY! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!] (Evan)

Evan was too absorbed in looking at his far off friends that he didn't notice the dragon that was sneaking up behind him.

It was already too late for him. The very second he looked behind, he was chomped up by the dragon.

Everyone witnessed it and were horrified by it. "Was this really Evan's end?" Everyone thought.

His legs were still dangling outside. And a miracle happened. Not only was Evan fine but he had enough strength to counter the dragon's Strength.

Evan used both of his hands to keep Ruby's mouth open.