Chapter 117 (Vacation Start)

*Evan POV*

Rose tried her best to stand but staggered here and there because of the wrecking ball of a punch she received.  

[I-It's *Pant* m-my loss.] (Rose)

She said huffing and puffing.

[Flippen Finally.] (Me)

I was also quite relieved.

For a moment I thought I might lose.

Rose is way better than me in the sword, and I only won through raw power.

This fight taught me that in terms of experience, I'm way behind than others here. I do have an edge over them through skills, but that's it.

Though in my defence, I picked up the sword a few weeks ago when I first came to this world. So I flippen deserve some recognition.

I won in the end, but I need to learn how to use the sword like Rose did. Flippen blocking my every move and counter attacking at the exact right time. Using spells sparely. I mean, I use spells all the time, so I'm screwed if there's ever a situation where I can't use my magic or something like that.

I saw rose fall on her knees, so I quickly went over to her and helped her up. She looked like she was in pain so I quickly injected her with Pain immunity.

She looked at me in surprise because all her pain, poof, gone.

I only respond with a smile and a wink.

As always, the Nurse came out of thin air and patched Rose up in seconds.

But.....

We're in the middle of an Open area! My house is Right there! And there are No trees or any kind of Cover around where you can hide in! Just Grass and Cobblestone!

I swear that she comes out from Flippen anywhere when I don't need her, but is in another dimension when I do need her.

She could've easily saved me the other day when I was experimenting and had to sell my dignity to not get grounded.

That's flippen bulls*it no matter how I see it.

Now I'm mad.

[Papa!] (Faith)

I heard Faith's voice from the back and....

[Wha-?] (Me)

I turned around, and she jumped at me.

Now, these two little babies do this all the time, but that was when they had two tails, when they were 1/4 my size. Now, they're half my size. Meaning, she miscalculated her weight and speed, thus she proceeded to send me to the Gulag-I mean the ground.

[OEUF!] (Me)

-6

I received Critical damage? Really? Are you flippen kidding me?

I landed on my back while feeling like I was hit by a wrecking ball. Though, no pain cause of Pain Immunity.

Faith tilted her head at me as she looks at me all confused like I dropped down to the ground on purpose.

[huh?] (Faith)

[Faith. My sweet little child. Please remember that you are bigger and much more stronger now. So please control your strength or you will hurt somebody ok?] (Me)