Chapter 60 (Sans Determination)

{Author Note:

   LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!} 

Evan POV:

[* should be burning in hell.] (Sans)

One of Sans eyes started glowing blue and yellow while he waved his hand strongly and Aisha flew and crashed into the wall.

[Aisha!] (Me)

I tried to run towards her but I suddenly felt really heavy and fell face first to the ground.

The ground gave way and a bunch of Bones burst out, knocking me into the air.

-58

I didn't have time to think about anything as a giant magic circle opened up behind sans and a million bones started coming out it, towards me.

I couldn't think of anything except blocking, so, while mid-air, I placed my shield in front of me.

-7
-7
-8
-6

I was still getting hit in this never-ending onslaught when suddenly I felt a force hitting me from the side which pushed me away from sans attack.

I looked back and Aisha saved me on that one, but suddenly a number of deformed skulls spawned out of nowhere and started shooting white laser out of their mouth.

Aisha quickly made a sort of magic shield in front of her, but it broke like glass from just one laser attack.

Aisha tried to run to dodge the lasers but one of 'em hit her showing a scary number.

-84

Shit! She won't Survive!

I quickly used my Grappling hook skill and grappled her towards me.

She flew at me and I caught her in a princess carry.

While ignoring her, I dodged the onslaught of lasers with my grappling hook.

The laser's disintegrated everything in their path and the whole coliseum was already in shambles.

[YOU GO EVAN!] (Aisha)

[YOU AIN'T HELPEN.] (Me)

After what felt like an eternity, His onslaught finally finished and I placed Aisha down her feet.

I was sweating.

[* huh. always wondered why people wouldn't use their strongest attack first.] (Sans)

I swear I'm hearing Meglovania from somewhere.

{Author Note: Oh shit, that me.}

I was inflicted with a debuff which made some of my Health hearts turn purple and I was slowly losing those hearts as well. 

I checked the debuff's description and........

  S͇̜̞̑ͪ̏̆͆̍͠a̜̰̫̼̠̺͙ͦ̿͊ͥ͆̓̚͝n̝̩̻̦ͬͮ̅̏͢s̳ͫͪ̎̈́̂̕ ̽ͮ̔ͪͯ͑D̪͍͙̤̦̍ͧ͆ͩ͘e̶̬̙͖͐ͭ͑t̥̟̙̹̭̗̙ͤ̈́̿e̵̠̜̯͎͈͆͒r̠̳͜ͅm͙̝̣̣͔͓͓͑͒̕i̶̯̪̮̠͇͍̟̽n̨͇̖̙ͣ̋̾̄a̳t̫̤̑̀͐ͣ͜i̤͎̩͕̗̻ͯ̃̔̔ő̶͖̱̳̩̂̇ͬn͙̜͉̭̗̞̖ͧͧ͡:̧͐ͮ̌͑ͪ̓ͨ ͍͖S̓͝l̜̳̼͛͐̄̅̆̿̚oͣ̄ͩ̉̆w̬͍̥̞̹ͣͩ̂͂̅ͅl̶͕̬̾̉̆̚y̶̳̤ ̣̙̮̹̗͌̍́̓̊̍́l͛̑̃̊̅o̲͙̤̭̘͉̺̔̐̀ͥͫ̀̀͢s̓͛͛̂̋̉i̓ͧ̌n̟͔̻͐͗͊͗̂ǵ͚̰͎̺͉͍̖̌ͨ̒̄ͤ ̠̜̘͈̣͇̹̎ͥ̇͂Ę͕̻͉̠ͪ̄̂͛ͨ̉x͞ȉ͇̣͙̳̞̖͒ͪ̃s̨͓͙͉͉͋̈̋̒̉̌̚t͛͢en͈c͔̤̹̣̟͕̀ͅeͧ̎ͧ.